I'm your idol, aren't I? (Part 2)

It's a little shorter than the last part but here it is! I've got a few requests lined up that should be coming out soon. Don't forget requests are always open!

"Yeah yeah don't tell anyone." Peter gave a little two finger salute and ran out the door.

He rounded the corner and ran straight into someone. They both fell to the ground. The other guy got up first and when Peter looked up at him there was a gun pointed at him.  Pete acted quickly, kicking his legs up and launching the gun across the hall. He hopped up and webbed the gunmen to the wall. Then he kept running, checking the corners before he rounded them. He found a classroom door, cracked open. Peter burst in. There was another gunman. When he saw the spider, he leveled his gun at the teacher.

"Stop!" Pete held his hands out. "Don't shoot!"

The guy snickered, "Or what?"

"Or I'll do this."

Pete grabbed the gun with his web and stuck it to a wall. The man started running at Spider-Man, swinging. Pete easily dodged and landed one good punch on the guy's jaw and he went out cold.

"Thank you." The teacher managed to squeak out.

Peter started hearing sirens. He ran to the office and got over the intercom, "Hello! This is your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. I've taken out three guys and cops are on the way. Please evacuate through the front doors. If you see anything call out. Super hearing, I'll find you. Thanks!"

Soon everyone had evacuated. Peter counted twice, making sure everyone was there. The police pulled in. At the same time, something red and metallic landed with a thud on the sidewalk.

"Kid are you alright?!"

Peter sighed, "Yeah. Yeah I'm good Tony."

Tony flipped his faceplate up, "Are you sure because you just called me Tony."

Peter's eyes widened so much they looked like they might pop, "NONONO I MEANT MR. STARK SIR! I'M SORRY MR. STARK SIR!"

Ok I've got a surprise!
ʕʔ
This is my new friend Charlie! He's gonna help with time skips!
Bye all! <3