Online Classes

This ones a little short! I might do a few more singles before a start my next multipart shot. Hope you enjoy.

Peter Parker, a huge introvert and nerd, was thankful for online classes. He woke up at 9:30, 3 hours later than he usually does, and got ready for his classes at 10. He put on a shirt and brushed his hair. He didn't bother taking off his pajama bottoms. Pete grabbed some of waffles from the kitchen at sat at his desk. He was saying at Stark tower for most of quarantine because May was so busy at the hospital. Peter opened his laptop and hopped on his first zoom class. He pulled his history textbook from his backpack and listened in on the teacher's lecture. It was pretty uneventful, Peter already knew a lot about WW2 through Steve and Bucky. After the first hour, the teacher announced there was going to be a break period while he got the next lesson ready.

Ned spoke first, "Hey Pete, are you at the tower? That doesn't look like your room."

"Oh yeah. Tony's letting me stay at the tower while May is busy at the hospital."

Flash snickered, "Yeah sure Penis. You probably just redecorated your room."

Peter looked over at the floor to ceiling windows he had, "The view is pretty good. You guys wanna see?"

There were murmurs through the call. Pete picked up his laptop and walked over. He pointed the camera out the window. There were gasps. Peter's window was a good 30ish floors up and it viewed central New York City. He sat back down at his desk. The teacher came back on and was about to continue when someone entered Peter's room. It was Steve Rodgers.

"Hey Pete! You wanna go on a run with me and Sam?"

Pete looked over his shoulder, "Sorry Steve, I've got classes." Steve looked down sadly. Pete felt guilty. "It's history class though, if my teacher will let you, you can talk a bit about WW2."

"Really? I'd love to!"

Peter asked his teacher and he agreed. Steve talked for about a half an hour about his experiences before the ice. All of a sudden, Sam Wilson burst through Peter's door.

"I've been looking all over the tower for you! I thought we were going on our run."

Steve stood, "Yeah sorry. I've been talking to Pete's history class." He squatted down and waved to the students on the zoom. "Bye!"

Peter's history teacher thanked him and he tried to go back to the lesson. Everyone was pretty shaken after the encounter and Flash looked salty throughout the entire interaction.

Peter's next class was science. About 10 min in, he got a text from tony.

Tony: What are you doing kid?

He discreetly texted back.
Peter: Online classes. I'm in science.

Pete's door burst open a second time. It was Tony and Bruce. They were both very out of breath.

"We heard you were in science."

Peter muted himself and turned to the two man-childs in front of him.

"I told you I was in online classes."

Tony looked at him weird, "Yeah but you're in science class."

Pete's science teacher spoke up, "Uhh Mr. Parker, would you mind turning your attention back to the lesson?"

He quickly unmuted himself, "Yep! Sorry miss."

He shooed the scientists toward the door but they insisted on staying and listening.
Tony and Bruce would speak up every so often, usually to correct the teacher. Eventually, science ended.

Peter went through the rest of his classes normally that day but the rest of the Avengers took it upon themselves to pop into his classes every day or two. On Wednesday, Wanda came rushing into his room exclaiming Vison had blown up the kitchen again and he had to ditch language for a half an hour. The students and staff at midtown excepted the interruptions by the end of the week. Flash was still salty.