BLM!

INSPIRATION: @willa.moooose on TikTok and Demon_girl2005 on wattpad

Peter Parker was sitting on the couch in the Avengers lounge with Sam Wilson. They were watching Henry Danger (the best tv show ever, fight me), when Pete had the most terrible wonderful idea.

"Hey Sam... I've got an idea."

"Who are we screwing with?"

"...Steve.."

"I'm in."

The duo went to Home Depot to get some supplies. Yellow spray paint, black spray paint, and a white paint sample. When they got back, they went into Steve's room. There, ready for the taking, casually leaning against the bed, one of the captain's most prized possessions.

His shield.

Sam and Pete brought the shield down to Pete's lab and got to work. For once on his life, Wilson was glad he got spidersitting duties while the team was at a SHEILD meeting.

~TIME YEET~

The rest of the team got back. Sam was cooking dinner and Pete was sitting at the counter on his phone.

"How was spidersitting Sam?" Steve asked.

"I actually enjoyed it." He replied with a smirk.

The avengers all went their separate ways toward their rooms. Peter started recording on his phone.

"SAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!" A yell was heard.

Sam snickered and Pete panned to him for a second then directed his phone back at the doorway. A furious looking Steve walked in holding his used-to-be-red-white-and-blue shield.

Peter and Sam repainted the shield to look like the Manny BLM flag

Peter and Sam repainted the shield to look like the Manny BLM flag. Sam spray painted the red yellow and the blue black. Pete used the art skills he got from MJ and painted Manny in the center.

"What did you do to my shield?!" Steve yelled at Sam.

Sam held his hands up in defense, "It was Peter's idea I just helped!"

Steve turned towards Pete, who was still filming.

"Oh shit."

~TIME YEET~

The rest of the Avengers stopped Steve from almost murdering Pete. He edited his name out of the video, then posted it on all his Spider-Man social media profiles. Then Pete told Steve the whole reason he did it was so Steve could come to the next BLM rally with him. Steve quickly got behind the cause and agreed. The next day they headed of to Times Square. Steve was flashing his newly painted shield and Peter was proudly carrying his sign: 'Whoever threw that tear gas, your mom's a HOE!' Steve didn't even care about the language. There were many pictures taken of them and soon they went viral. More and more people got behind the cause because of the Avengers.

Sorry it's a bit short! I loved the idea and the others on TikTok seemed to like it as well. Next blurb is about Pete making the Spider-Man social media accounts mentioned in this story!