Pool Party

Peter Parker was practically bouncing off the elevator walls. He was excited to get back to his Stark internship after the very uneventful weekend. He must of been too excited to notice what button he pressed because he ended up on a floor he didn't notice. His curiosity got the best of him and he stepped out the elevator.

It was a short hallway. On the right, a door marked with a gender neutral symbol. On the left, what looked like a janitor's closet. He opened this door first. It was a small room with two large water heaters, a bucket or two of a white powder that looked a bit like salt, and some rope. Peter went across the hall to the gender neutral marked door. Inside was a really fancy locker room with showers, bathrooms, changing stalls, sinks, large mirrors, and about a hundred lockers. He walked back into the hall and turned his attention to the frosted glass door at the end of the hall. He pulled on the door and a wave of hot air and a strong scent practically slapped Pete in the face. He had to close his eyes to avoid going into a full on sensory overload. After a minute or two, Peter's heightened senses got used to the weird environment and he opened his eyes. He gasped and then recognized the scent he had been overwhelmed with before. Chorine.

The tower had a pool.

Tony was eating some chips on the couch in the common room. Sam, Bucky, and Wanda were watching cartoons. Steve was rummaging through the fridge. Nat was sitting on a barstool at the counter, sharpening one of her many daggers. Bruce was sitting next to her, some equations spread out in front of him. Every minute or so he would glance over at Natasha, probably making sure she wasn't going to kill him. You never know with her. The elevator dinged. Steve looked over his shoulder, Tony looked up from his chips, and Nat spun her stool so she was facing the hall but she was still sharpening her dagger. An extra hyper Peter bounded out and practically tackled Tony.

"WE HAVE A POOL?!?!"

There was a bang from the ceiling. Everyone looked up except Nat, who was still sharpening her dagger. The vent popped open and Clint dropped to the floor. He looked towards Tony with a crazed, slightly murderish, look on his face.

"WE HAVE A WHAT?!?!"

Sam rolled his eyes and paused the cartoon. Steve pulled an apple out of the fridge and walked over. Bruce put down his pen and walked over too. Nat finally looked satisfied with her dagger and slipped it in her boot. She walked over behind the boys. Tony let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. Why?"

"wHy??" Peter and Clint said in unison. Tony laughed again.

Peter gave Tony the biggest puppy dog eyes he could muster. "Can we go swimming? Please please please!"

Tony looked at the bundle of cuteness in front of him and sighed, "You know I can't say no to those eyes Bambi. Sure. Let's all go swimming."

So it was settled. The Avengers took a day of for a pool party. They all headed down to the pool floor, Peter coming down after them after rummaging around in Tony's room for a swimsuit that would fit him. They were almost done changing when Pete finally got to the locker room.

Steve was walking out of the changing room and turned back, "Hurry up and get changed Peter. This was your idea after all."

Tony walked out of a stall in red swim trunks. "You find one that fits?"

"Yep! Thanks Mr. Stark." Pete said from the stall next to him.

Tony walked out, mumbling to himself, "Tony, kid. Tony." Peter heard with his super hearing.

When Pete walked into the pool room, he had to close his eyes again. When he opened them, he noticed the only one looking at him was Tony. And he was kind of staring. Peter met his eyes and gave him a weird look.

Tony shook himself and called out to Pete, "When'd you get jacked kid?"

Everyone turned towards Peter and Bucky let out a low whistle. This made Pete chuckle.
"I don't know. It just kinda happened. I guess swinging around the city is a good workout."

"Jeez kid. Your abs look like Rodgers'." Tony said. Peter looked over at the super soldier. He was looking at his abs, then over at Peter, then back at his. Peter laughed again.

"Come on abs! Get in!" yelled Clint.

Peter took a running start at the pool. Using his super strength, he propelled himself about 6ft in the air, tucked into a ball, and hit the water in the middle of the Avengers with a boom. It soaked every one of them. He broke the surface and everyone was wiping water out their eyes and laughing. Even Nat. Peter joined in.

This was gonna be fun.