Good job kid. - Christmas 10k Special (3/3)

Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry it took so long. It's 2296 words! Hope you enjoy!

May had to work. On Christmas Day! Peter understood sure, he wasn't the only one that saved lives, but it was still sad. This was the first Christmas without Ben and they weren't even together. But as always, Pete put on a bright smile and asked if he could spend Christmas with the Avengers. May happily agreed. Now Peter was slipping on his mask, throwing a web sack full of gifts over his shoulder, and jumping out his apartment window. Swinging was a bit awkward with the extra weight. The sun was setting and the Tower lit up like a beacon thanks to his Christmas lights.

Peter landed on the sidewalk and managed to get through the spinning doors with his gifts. He gave a box of dairy free chocolates to Trisha the receptionist. Then he asked FRIDAY to take him up to whatever floor Happy was on. Pete gave him a security badge reel that the teen himself had painted to look like Spider-Man.

"Hey," Happy said as Peter was walking away

"Hey," Happy said as Peter was walking away. Peter looked back. "You know I appreciate you kid. I don't say it enough."

"Wow. Thank you Happy. Merry Christmas!"

~ time ʕʔ skiparoo ~

After Wanda and Pepper's wonderful Christmas dinner, the Avengers sat by the Christmas tree. The older Avengers exchanged gifts. Everyone thanked each other and laughed when Tony and Clint got each other the same gag gift. Finally it was Peter's turn to exchange gifts.

"Ok ok my turn my turn! Here Sam!" Peter said. He handed the bird a box. Sam pulled out a new pair of running shoes.

"I specially designed them with springs in the soles so you go about 15% faster. Maybe you can finally beat me and Steve."

"Thanks Peter." Sam said with a smile. "Here open yours." He handed Pete a bag.

The spider pulled out, one by one, his gifts. Glitter bombs, extra large water balloons, and a large bag of feathers.

"For our next pranks." Sam said and winked at him. The other Avengers eyed the prank supplies worriedly, hoping they wouldn't be the ones they were used on. "There's one more at the bottom."

Peter found it. It was a sunglasses case. Inside were a pair of sliver aviators. "But these are the ones you always wear. I can't take your favorite sunglasses!"

Sam smiled at how much the kid cared. "Actually they're not my glasses. I found the exact ones I have and bought a pair for you so we can match!"

Peter grinned and tried them on. "Thank you Sam!"

"You're welcome Pete."

The teen found his next present. He handed Wanda the heavy package with purple and gold wrapping. She tore the paper off and 7 books spilled onto her lap. She read the note.