I'm your idol, aren't I? Part 1 (REQUEST)

I was gonna finish this and post a super long chapter but I felt I needed to get something to you all. Request by roadopcpp2

It was a normal Monday morning and Peter Parker was heading to his second class of the day. He sat down in his usual spot at the back of the classroom. Then the substitute teacher walked in.

That's when things got interesting.

Peter's spidey sense went off like crazy. Worse than it had ever done off mission. He tried to ignore the ringing in his ears. He managed that until he realized the ringing wasn't in his head. Midtown's emergency alarm was going off.

The sub muttered something only Peter and his superhearing could pick up, "We've been made."

Peter stood up, "Welp. There goes my secret identity." He thought aloud.

Flash whipped around from the seat in front of him, "Your wHaT?"

Pete's Spider-Man side took over. He flipped a table on its side at the back of the classroom. "Everybody get behind this! Ned you too but grab my backpack. I need my mask and I need you to call Tony and tell him the situation."

"Got it!"

The class ran behind the table. Flash did so a little redundantly, "Why should we listen to you Puny Parker?"

Pete smirked and Ned threw him his mask. He slipped it over his face, "Because I'm your idol aren't I?"

Flash's jaw hit the floor. He was so shocked, MJ had to drag him behind the table.

Peter's spidey sense zinged. He flipped around and the sub had pulled a gun on him. They met eyes and the fake teacher looked just as shocked as Flash.

Peter chuckled, "Ya know you probably should have picked a different school."

The sub tried to fire a shot. Pete flipped out of the way and the bullet lodged itself in the corner of the table. Flash yelped in a very unmanly pitch. Spidey started webbing up the attacker.

"Pete he picked up!" Ned shouted.

"Great! There should be a pop up menu, pick the one that says mask." Pete said looking over his shoulder.

The comm inside his mask crackled.

Kid?

"Heeeeeyyyy Mr. Stark."

There was an audible sigh, What's wrong?

"So there's these school shooters at my school..."

Tony's voice picked up with a hint of panic, Really? Are you ok?

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. No ones hurt. I took care of the attacker in my classroom but he has a team. Could you send a police team and maybe an ambulance in case anyone's hurt please?"

Yes. Of course kid. Go get em. Tony hung up.

Peter sighed in relief and turned back to his class. "I'm gonna go. Stay in here. Ned you have my phone, if you need anything just call and switch it to my mask and you'll be able to hear me."

"Got it." He replied with a dorky salute. Pete returned it and jogged out. As he left he could hear Flash's squeaky voice.

"PeNiS iS sPiDeR-mAn?!?!"

lol flash's voice go s q u e a k