《Chapter 13》

-The choice that won-

>Do not inform anyone and find your family alone by yourself ✔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided not to tell anyone, besides... the family that I never knew that existed till now is hiding and I wouldn't want to expose them to the world especially with that man in the loose. Most likely an enemy of my mom? But I have never seen her go to war, At least of what I am aware of anyway..

Its also a good thing I never mentioned the mysterious man to the countries, Otherwise their security would just tighten and they would keep their eyes on me at all times taking turns on who is going to watch me "A great unintentional move there (Y/n)" I mumbled to myself as I gave myself a pat on the shoulder.. Now my only problem is how to get out of this house..

I don't specifically know America, Russia and Germany's habits are completely.. All I know is that Germany does stay awake almost 24/7, America is a heavy sleeper and a lazy bum while Russia... his one cautious guy in some way which I respect since to them I just probably appeared out of thin air like a wizard or something.

Looking at the key in my hand, I thought about what to do next as I only really figured out Germany and America's routine while Russia's is a bit complicated.. then it hit me "Wait.. I have work today which means I could go outside for hours without anyone knowing that I left after my shift" I mumbled to myself and felt like a genius but then again, the countries could just follow me.

"Shit.. I really have to plan this carefully to get them off my ass" I gritted my teeth a bit cause I have always wondered what was in that drawer.. I never opened it because I respect my mom so much and it's invading privacy too although now that I know that I have been given the permission to open it now, I can't waste an opportunity like this especially with unknown family members that I have never met either.. Do they know I exist?

Biting my lip as thousands of thoughts and scenarios come into my head "No.." I shook my head "I have to try.. If I don't, I'll never know anything" I got up from the bed and hid all of the tapes and tape recorder in my bag.

Did my usual routine but the time I'm wearing a jacket and a shirt that says 'I will cut you bitch, try me'.

After that, I went downstairs only to find that Germany is the only one awake and currently making coffee "Good morning Germany" I said as He flinched from the sudden good morning when two of his roommates are still asleep during this time of morning and He turned around to see me at the entrance of the kitchen "Guten morgen (N/n)" Germany said and noticed what my shirt said "I'm assuming that's good morning in German" I said entering the kitchen "Ja" He confirmed and made his cup of coffee "I'm going to work today" I announced to him and Germany looked at me weirdly "You... have work?" Ow- rude. "ah.. sorry, Jou were a hidden land so Ich just assumed that jou didn't have a job" dOuBlE oUcH "No, its fine.. besides I have a completely normal job" I stated as I can see the dark circles under his eyes "You know.. rest is important too, I'm not saying that working all the time is necessarily a bad thing.. you still need rest.. although that's your choice to make if you want to rest or not" I told him a bit out of nowhere as I just got some ingredients to make breakfast.

He just stood there "Its mein eye bags isn't it?" I just hummed a yes as a reply and started to cook some sausages and scrambled eggs "It's obvious that you don't give yourself a bit of breaks from working" I kept cooking.

Germany sighed a bit "Well, was ist jou job?" He asked as he poured his coffee in his mug "Oh, I just work at a part-time job (whichever place you work at)" I replied to his question while cooking "Ah.. Ich see" He stirred his coffee.