《Chapter 4》

This tall ass tree has been staring at me suspiciously! Has he found out that I'm a country? This is the worse no- ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE DAY, where am I suppose to run? I know I heard that same damn whisper every time that there's a country getting super close to me, me getting lost, or when I go to sleep.. I never questioned whoever was whispering to me because somehow they made me feel.. safe and guided me away from any troubles..

I heard the whisper again, saying "There.. is a weak gate at the back of this graveyard."

Damn- believe me when I say this, but.. whoever this was whispering to me.. has never I mean NEVER been wrong.. I didn't look at that gate since I had to focus my eyes on this tall country who's been staring at me the whole time while I was in my thoughts.. I had no choice but to believe whoever whispered to me.

"Hey-" before he could even finish that, I sprinted towards the gate at the back and noticed that it is weak but also short enough for me to jump over! So I jumped over it and kept running.

He's chasing me cause I can hear the heavy sounds of the snow crunching as he yelled for me to come back, but I did not listen and kept running as I heard another whisper telling me how to get him off my ass.. I trusted this voice and did exactly what they told me.

Now I'm just hiding and holding my breathe in when he stopped in his tracks looking for me.. my footprints in the snow led to nowhere as if I disappeared, I was afraid to move and felt so anxious as I can hear the heavy sounds of snow crunching come closer to where I was hiding.. my anxiety of being caught grew a lot more, but luckily I can hear him walk away as the sounds of heavy crunching was going away..

I started to feel warmth again and calmed down.. yet again its the necklace.. I pulled it out of hiding in my hoodie as I stared at it, it dimly glowed in my hand.. waiting for a few minutes before I get up and hide my necklace as I proceeded to go to work like nothing happened or that I just got chased by a country! Can't I have a nice day with no countries getting close to me?

My luck was on my side this time since I made it to work earlier than what I had expected and worked my ass off since all I have been doing at home was just sleeping, cook and clean.. after 6 hours of work and getting tipped which is great! And my boss praised me too.. the boss and staff have kinda been my second family after mom died.

So we all got along and also have been together for 3 years! My bonding time with them was fun.. I proudly called them my family to which they all ended up crying along with them dragging me down with them crying as well, I love them all! They are such idiots and goofballs..

Russia's P.O.V

I was walking to get to the meeting since I don't wanna be late.. most of the others were already there and I made it just in time as I took my usual seat, well when I say most of the others- I mean America is being a lazy ass and will run fucking late.

I would rather stay at home than hear his annoying voice as the others were talking to each other about some things while I thought of what to say.. finding a hidden country.. well.. I'll just see what happens.

"Okay everyone.. we shall start the meeting" UN said as we all quiet down and stayed in our seats as he discussed a few things about what's happening or whatever he wanted to discuss that is very important..

We all heard the door open and turned our attention to whoever opened the door.. The one and only America finally showed up, He sat down in his seat like it was no one's business "and why are you late this time, America?" UN asked him with a serious and disappointed look as America made up a dumb excuse about him being late yet again like always! It's tiring, so everyone just went back to the meeting.