《Chapter 9》

Your P.O.V

I kept muffling my cries and whimpers as my thoughts were disorganized because of that.. man... I didn't know who he was but his voice sounded familiar and he seems to know mom.. what his relationship with her? Is he another family member? A friend...? ...... An enemy?

I kept trying to remember where have I at least heard his voice.. I got annoyed from my emotions being a mess.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I gave up from trying to remember and hug one of the pillows to calm myself.. damn these pillows are so soft that I would never let go, I got to the bed and lay on it.. before I even realized it, I fell asleep with a frown on my face..

Britain's P.O.V 

These past 2 weeks, France and the boys seem to enjoy their time with miss (N/n), I have to admit having her around the house is nice and she hasn't shown any hostile behavior yet.. 2 weeks isn't nearly enough to get her trust and it certainly isn't enough time to gather information about her..

We know just a few things about her, but not her past.. we aren't sure if she is capable of starting a war or if she has any allies with maybe other hidden countries that we have never seen before. I just sipped my tea, currently I am in the living room and enjoying my tea until-

"AMERICA HAS ARRIVED!!" I heard America yelling that while bursting through the door as I put down my cup of tea and turned my head towards his direction "United States of America" I said as I can feel my disappointment slowly rise up and I saw the pieces of the door on the floor (R.I.P door) "You are going to pay for that" I told him as I turned my head back towards my newspaper I was holding and continued drinking tea, America scoffed "Yea, yeah whatever old man.. I'll do that later though!" He said as he just walked to who knows where.

I felt irritated but my tea helped me calm down.. I'm gonna need more tea (damn Britain- Now I need tea myself.)

Keeping myself busy by drinking tea and reading newspapers, I heard someone walk towards me. I looked up from the newspaper to see France "ah, hello France" I greeted her as I see her.. frown a bit? I decided to ask her "France is there something wrong? You seem troubled by something.. do you have something on your mind?" I asked very concerned since she isn't one to frown often.

France nodded and sat down on the couch with a bit of distance as she started to tell me what is concerning her "Well.. this is about (N/n).." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I let her continue "I walked by her room and.. I heard her crying, It seemed like she was muffling it to prevent anyone from hearing it" I frowned when I heard this "that is quite concerning.." I said as I stared at down at the floor while holding my cup of tea.

Sighing as I thought what could've happened to miss (N/n) when she was alone.. well America and Canada mentioned she was alone, There are a lot of possibilities, but we can't put too much pressure on the woman as that would only prevent her from opening up to us.

I looked back at France as her face still had worry and a frown on her face "I know you are worried France, but we can't get close to miss (N/n) since she still doesn't trust us.." I said as I finished my tea and heard France giggle a bit "You should stop calling (N/n) "miss (N/n)", She already told you that its way too formal for her" I chuckled as I remembered miss (N/n) slightly pouting and gave up so easily after a few tries of trying to stop me from calling her miss (N/n).

"We have to talk to her more.. maybe she's lonely after being isolated" France said with concern as if miss (N/n) is still a child and I just hummed as a yes, this is going to need a lot of patience and unfortunately some countries don't like to be kept waiting.

Who knows.. maybe this will be an interesting year with miss (N/n) around everyone, hopefully we get  to know her and eventually will open up to at least a few of us..

Your P.O.V

I woke up slowly and still felt sleepy as heck, I grabbed my phone from my bag and checked the time- only for the light of my phone TO STAB MY EYES! I covered my eyes as I tried to adjust to the brightness of my phone.. after I got used to the brightness I looked at the time "it's 1 am.."

I looked back at the closed curtains, remembering the man's voice made me shiver down to the core.. I shook my head and used my phone as a distraction.

Hopefully I fall asleep later..

Cliffhanger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴇꜱ... ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏʜᴜᴍᴀɴꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ- 4.79ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ!? ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ- ;ᴡ; ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ/ʀᴀʏ ᴄʜᴀɴ ꜱɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴡᴛ