《Chapter 10》

(っOWO)っ ♥ʜᴇʟʟᴏ~! ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴏʟʏ ʟᴀɴᴅꜱ! ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 7. 8ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ?! ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ! ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀ-ʜᴀ! ꜱᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʜɪ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ! ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ! ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ.. ꜱᴏᴏᴏᴏ ʏᴇᴀ! ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still in the guest room that I was staying in while using my phone, slowly I focused my eyes at the time as it shows me that it has been one hour since I woke up.. making me sigh softly, My eyes wandered towards my bag as I forced myself to sit up and reach for my bag.. After I carefully picked up the bag as if it were glass, Opening it and searched for a few things.

Taking out a tape recorder and a few tapes, I slowly put the bag down before I inserted one of the tapes in the tape recorder and pressed the play button.. it started to play the tape.

The sounds of trees swaying and birds chirping was all I could hear from the tape, I waited as I was still paranoid after that mysterious man somewhat taunted me and I still feel paranoid even after he left.. I kept listening until-

"Mom! Are you recording this??" I heard my younger self say to mom in the tape recorder and heard a hummed yes as a response "I.. wanted.... me.. mories... of us...... to.. ge......ther" A woman's voice that struggled to speak said, Tears formed on my eyes that threatened to fall "Mom, don't force yourself to speak! What if you get hurt??" my younger self spoke to the woman in concern with worry lacing in her voice.

"My... dear...... I will.. b..e.... oka...y.." The woman replied as I continued to listen to the tape recorder "Hey mom..?" I remembered this so vividly.. "..hm?" so crystal clear.. "Promise you won't leave me alone like dad?" my younger self asked, There was a moment of silence as I remembered that Mom had a sad expression on her stunning face, but it went away as fast as it came by "I.. Pro..... mise.... to stay....as... lo.....ng... as.. I can...." she said as my younger self at that moment did not cheer yet.

"Some.. thing....... wr.. ong..?" I held the type recorder close to my chest as this tape recorder and tapes are one of the few things that I have to remember her and to remind myself that she was a country.... A lovely country that died too early in my life.. The woman who helped my dad raise me and become  the country I am today.

I found it a bit silly since I've always been either cautious or just a mess "Nothing mom!" my younger self said "Can you teach me how to make flower crowns mom?" so cheerful and happy.. "Of cou... rse...." the tape ended as my tears couldn't stop, I took another tape and removed the tape that was inside the tape recorder..

Inserting it in the tape recorder and pressed the play button.. "Mom? Can you hum for me?" my younger self said and yawned as the sounds of footsteps that were light and someone sitting down on a bed can be heard.

Mom started to hun 'I missed this.. I missed her so much.. I just wish I could have spent more time with her..' I said in my head as I kept the tape recorder close to my chest feeling comfort and safety.