《Chapter 5》

It was warm and peaceful, My head laying on Mom's lap as she hums softly and pat my head softly.. I looked up at her and she looked back at me giving me a gentle yet warm smile.

I smiled back at her and slowly sit up as I opened my arms for a hug... She pulled me into her embrace as we both hug each other, but I hugged her like it was the last time that I'll ever see her and Aunt- 

No.. Mom noticed this asking what's wrong or if something is wrong, I just shook my head saying that I just want to hug a bit longer..

It felt so warm.. so peaceful... in her arms it felt like I didn't need to worry about anything in the world..

I wish it was always like this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and realized that I fell asleep "are you kidding me-" I stopped myself and got off my bed "whatever.." I noticed it was still dark outside and looked at the time "it'll be morning soon.. and I wanna walk so I guess right now would be quiet.." sighing because I had such a nice dream but to wake up so early made me want to cry and crawl back to bed.. I changed into my clothes and wore a jacket to keep myself warm.. doing less much of my routine before heading out again once the sun was going up a bit.

Feeling the nice breeze and smiling to myself as I kept walking.. having time to myself as well too.

While walking around the forest I saw some figures in the distance and squinted my eyes as I pulled up my mask to keep my identity secret.. I couldn't make out most of them, but I slowly noticed two of them... Oh no.. (Oh yes uwu) you are such an ass.. (sometimes, but its fun! makes the story more interesting! oh wait- the fourth wall broke.. GET THE FUCKING FLEX TAPE-)

America's P.O.V

Me and Russia are fighting as always.. it's normal for both of us to fight like this anywhere and maybe everywhere well sometimes.

We both were walking around the forest to look for this 'hidden country' that Russia encountered in the graveyard which I think is a load of bullshit, all four of us were on the look out for her... Russia, Canada, Germany and of course Me! The most handsome out of all of us.

Suddenly Russia stopped so I bumped into him and he did not move an inch "wtf man! Why did you stop-" all of us looked at what Russia was looking at as our eyes laid on a girl wearing a mask.. okay that's suspicious already! Cause Russia said the hidden country was wearing a mask.

We all stood there the girl was also standing there as if time just froze right there! But then "It's you! The one I met at the grocery store while I was trying to get maple syrup!" The rest of us looked at Canada and this girl confused, OKAY CANADA MEETING SOMEONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE THE HIDDEN COUNTRY! THERE IS NO WAY WE GOT LUCK TO FIND HER SO EASILY- "It's her.. the one I saw at the graveyard" Never mind I spoke too soon.

We were about to go over to her until she started to fucking sprint! We had to run after her- She tried to get us off her tail multiple times as I heard one of them say "WHAT THE HELL AMERICA! YOU EAT SO MANY MCDONALDS YET YOUR FATASS IS FAST AS FUCK!" I laughed it off while running after her with the others "ISN'T IT OBVIOUS! I AM AWESOME AND GREAT AS HELL! -" "AWESOME AND GREAT AS HELL MY ASS!" Russia cut me off as this girl kept trying to get rid of us.. man this girl is fast! The country must have been running for years to be able to stay hidden for so long!