𝒊. IM SO INTO YOU

─── INTO YOU
CHAPTER ONE...!

!

❝ i'm so into you  ❞

❝ i'm so into you ❞

LILIA Love let out a shaky sigh, staring outside the front of Seattle Grace Hospital.

It was the same feeling she had on her first day of internship. Scared. Excited. Nervous. A knot in her stomach. A pounding sensation in her head. Breathing in a thrilled emotion, exhaling a quick state of anxiety. That shiny feeling. That bright feeling. That treasured feeling. That golden feeling.

Letting out one last breath, Lilia Love had finally gotten herself to walk through the doors of what would determine the rest of her medical career.

She walked up to the main lobby's counter, to meet the eyes of a nurse.

"Excuse me─" Lilia lightly tapped on the counter with her nail "Can you show me where the chief's office is?"

The nurse only responded with a nod, before she led the oncologist to the man in charge.

Finally getting to his office, Lilia mouthed a 'Thank You' to the nurse, letting out one last sigh.

She touched up her brunette locks, and allowed her famous, cheery smile to form, then gripping onto the door handle.

This is it.

──Was all Lilia could begin to think about. When she walks into this room, she will be trusted with every staff member in this entire hospital's heart. She is going to be the one that is the reason Isobel Stevens lives─ or if she will die. If she will thrive─ or if she will flatline. This was in the hands of little Dr. Love. This was Isobel's future. This was the hospital's future. This was Lilia's future.

No pressure, right? She attempted dismissed her worries, as she stepped into the Chief's office.

"Dr. Love!" He had spoke with much enthusiasm, putting Lilia at slight ease for a split second "So nice to finally meet you!"