𝒗𝒊. TIL' WE CROSS THE LINE

─── INTO YOU
CHAPTER SIX...!

!

❝ til we cross the line ❞

LILIA LOVE was a pretty decent surgeon. She would never want to sound egoistic, but being Chief of Oncology does strike one's confidence a bit. What many people did not realize about the woman, is that she got emotionally attached to patients. And quite honestly─ she wasn't afraid to admit it.

So when her patient, Izzie Stevens, asked her to come to her wedding, she froze. Not with distraught, but with shock, joy, and a bit of confusion.

"Wait, are you sure you want me to come?" The oncologist asked the blonde "I mean, its your wedding, Izzie. I wouldn't want to intrude─"

"Yes! I'm sure!" Isobel told the woman, handing her a dress "Now put this on! We have to get there soon!"

"Okay, okay!" Lilia chuckled, taking the dress. She turned to go change, but quickly turned back for one last confirmation "Okay, but you're like─ sure sure you want me to be at the wedding?-"

"Dr. Love!" Izzie threw her hands up in the air "You saved my life. In fact─ you're still saving it. Of course you're going to be at my wedding!"

Lilia felt her chest warm up from the words falling out of Isobel Stevens mouth, as she had her lips form a soft smile, and went to go change into her dress.

˗ˏˋ INTO YOU  ˎˊ˗

          "C'MON..." Lilia Love cursed under her breath, as she was trying to find ways to zip the back of her dress, with herself not being too flexible "C'mon! Just zip!"

"You okay in here?" The oncologist heard a chuckle near the lounge's doorway.

Thankfully, she turned around to see the face of her best friend "Yes, George- thank you, could you zip the back of my dress for me?"