Iwaizumi || .°•Flowers•°.

Hanahaki AU
Iwaizumi x Male Reader

[Swearing and Blood Warning!!]

(The Picture above is what I would Imagine the reader would be like. that's obviously not what he looks like. it's just my visual representation. the pictures of the flowers he be spittin is at the end of the chapter as well as the meanings.)
~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

(Y/N) walks down the road to Aoba Johsai with his two best friends Mattsun and Makki as the Captain calls them.

"You sure you'll be fine today?" Makki asks the [Ravenette, Blond, Etc.] who's walking in the middle of him and Mattsun "I'll be fine. I'll try to handle it alone today. If I can't do it, you know I'll send the signal anyways." (Y/N) said with a small smile "Alright, if you say do, but remember that we're here for you, don't hesitate to shoot the signal, alright?" Mattsun said with a slightly worried tone.

"I promise. I swear to this curse that I won't hesitate, Cross my heart and hope to not die." (Y/N) said playfully "I see what you did there." Mattsun said as he ruffled the shorter's hair. the three of them continue their way to school shooting jokes and making conversations about random things to make the journey more interesting.

"Oh, good morning Hanamaki, Matsukawa and (L/N)." Iwaizumi greeted as he spots the trio with Oikawa  beside him "Good morning Mattsun, Makki and (N/N)!!" Oikawa yells out from beside the Ace of Aoba Johsai.

"Shut up you piece of crap! they're right there, you don't need to shout!!" Iwaizumi snaps at the captain before smacking the back of the brunette's head "Ow!! Mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whines out. Makki and Mattsun grin at the duo, sending occasional worried glances at (Y/N) who smiles at the reassuringly.

'I'm fine.' the smaller male mouths to the meme duo. the two third years nod before going into the building with (Y/N), Leaving Iwaizumi to deal with their dumbass captain.

During classes (Y/N) could already feel the painful tickle of the petals at his throat. he clears his throat a few times which gains him worried glances and looks from Mattsun and Makki, after classes (Y/N) heads to his two crackheaded childhood friends.

"You sure you're okay (Y/N)?" Makki asks worriedly as they head to the gym "I already promised that I'll shoot the signal if I couldn't take it right?" the shorter of the three repeated with a reassuring smile, the two taller males sighed before smiling and continuing their journey in a very comfortable silence.

"The Meme Trio has arrived!!" Makki dramatically yells as he and Mattsun open the gym doors with the same dramatic flare. Makki poses with a hand resting on his hip and a peace sign with his fingers hovering it near his eyes. Mattsun propping his elbow on (Y/N)'s shoulder, his other hand out streched dramatically. and lastly (Y/N) with his right hand on his hip and his left underneath his chin, his index finger and thumb out streched in a gun like position.

Orange light from the outside seemed to crawl into the gym, it seemed that the sun light and slight breeze decided to play along with the trio's silly antics.

"What drama Queens." Oikawa said as he held a volleyball in his hands next to Iwaizumi, The trio seemed to hear this, Makki and Mattsun gasping dramatically in playful offense "Look who's talking" (Y/N) playfully retorted back with Makki and Mattsun snickering at his sides as well as the other players of the team.

"gAsp- (N/N)-chan! how mean, I thought we we're friends!!" Oikawa dramatically whined out "Shud up Jack-awa!" (Y/N) proudly yells out "Don't you mean Jackass-akawa?" Makki asked confused "I would...but he doesn't have an ass." (Y/N) proudly stated which caused both Makki and Mattsun to burst out in laughter as their shorter friend stands there proud of himself.