Nishinoya || •°.Misunderstandings.°•

Nishinoya Yuu x Male Reader

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

A normal day in Karasuno, the students are studying, some chatting with their friends. clubs running, especially the Volleyball club. it seems that club is more active today, I wonder why that is?

"Noya-san!! I saw (Y/N)-senpai with a girl today! She looked really pretty and nice!!" Hinata chattered in excitement "Oooh Interesting, Our precious third year, with a girl?!!" Noya yelled out

"Where were they? I wanna see it, Maybe I can use it as black mail or take the girl!" Noya asked excitedly "I last saw them behind the school" Hinata replied, Nishinoya quickly grabbed his phone and ran behind the school.

there the Libero sees the female Hinata was talking about in front of (Y/N) "S-so! you see senpai...I wanted to know..if..you want-ted to go t-to the new cafe with me.." the female shyly stammered out as she fiddled around with a strand of her hair in nervousness.

Nishinoya's eyes widened at the new found information. the second year leaned back against the wall, making sure he's not seen by the two people "Sure.." (Y/N) replied to the girl.

Noya's eyes widened once again in shock the second year quietly slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle any sound that may come out "How about this Saturday? at maybe 2 pm?" the (Ravenette, Blond, Etc.) suggested to the female who nodded excitedly "Alright. give me your phone number and address, I'll pick you up by then" the male informed the female who quickly did as ordered.

Nishinoya quickly stood up strait and sprinted back to the gym and gathered his things making sure none of the team saw his pained face "Noya, are you okay?" Suga asked the second year who gathered his things quicker "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't...feel too good, I'll go home early." The short male said trying not to stutter

"Alright then..take care, I'll tell Daichi." Suga said worried evident in his voice, Noya nodded then speed walked out the gym and to the gate of the school.

At the said gate stood (Y/N) hands in his pockets, Noya halted his steps making sure to keep quiet and stared at the taller male. the second year took a shaky inhale of air before gripping his bag and quickly sprinting past the male and to the streets of Miyagi.

"Wha- Wait! Noya!" (Y/N) yelled out before running after the shorter boy "Nishinoya hold on!!" the third year yelled out "Go away (Y/N)!!" Noya yelled out as he sped faster if that was possible. Nishinoya saw his house come to view and quickly jumped over the gate, unlocked his door and slammed it shut after he entered.

Noya heaved as he tried to catch his breath. Locking the door, the second year leaned back on the door and slid down onto the floor as he gritted his teeth, the short male's phone buzzed which indicated that someone messaged him.

Noya took out his phone and gazed at the screen with a pained expression.

1 New Message from (Y/N)

Noya turned off his phone ignoring the notification and stood up grabbing his bag in the process then walking to his room quietly shutting the door before carelessly throwing his bag to the side and throwing himself into the comforts of his bed "Dammit.." Nishinoya muttered into his pillow.

Soon the second year fell asleep unaware of the notifications that continuously ring on his phone

The Next Day (Friday)