{6}

Sent

I was fangirling and had the fattest panic attack over hitting that send button. I wanted to delete myself from the whole world and Honestly, I had already regretted texted him. He is gonna leave me on seen and forget that I exist in this cruel world, he will probably block me or even worse. He gave me a fake number and I just called a wrinkly old man sweetheart... Disgustang...

Ping.

I snapped out of my unnecessary panic

(1) new message from Taetae

Taehyung's Perspective.

I sat in my new office still thinking about what happened but I had realized something. Jungkook was here and didn't even congratulate me on my promotion. I believe that he knew, he was literally standing on the ground I work on. Did he as for me? and no one told him? I am completely wrong but can anyone really blame me. I don't know what to think.

Ping

(1) new message from Favorite Personal Trainer

Favorite Personal Trainer:

Heyy sweetheart

I had almost forgotten that I gave him my number and for some weird cheesy reason I smiled when I saw his text, He was sexy and hot while being cute and adorable. I was horrible because he has no idea that I'm dating Jungkook. This situation can't get any worse but I didn't want to tell him.

TaeTae
Heyy shortcake

Favorite Personal Trainer
Oh your not an old man cool I thought
you gave me an old perverts number

TaeTae
why would I do that?

Favorite Personal Trainer
I don't know maybe you don't like me I guess there could be many reasons.

His personality was really something else I definitely like him but was it in the way I thought?

TaeTae
Lol I wouldn't do that plus your kind of cute

Favorite Personal Trainer
Kind of?

TaeTae
Amongst other things... yes

Favorite Personal Trainer

What would those other things be?

TaeTae

Sexy... Hot... the list goes on.

Favorite Personal Trainer

Are you flirting with me Kim Taehyung?

TaeTae
Do I have permission too?

Favorite Personal Trainer

Welll ;) I don't know we can
continue when we are face to face.

TaeTae

I'll keep that in my thoughts...

Favorite Personal Trainer

Alright well, the real workout starts tomorrow okay? So be ready.

TaeTae

Alright, See you tomorrow.

The way I smiled at the message between us was something I didn't understand. I went to the gym simply to distract myself from the ups and downs I have found myself dealing with because of Jungkook. Instead, I went there and found myself taking interest in someone I didn't intend on meeting in the first place. 

Jungkook has no idea about Jimin and Jimin doesn't know about Jungkook either... I wanted it to stay that way. Two entirely different worlds and I didn't want them to crash together at all. I wanted to keep Jimin around and maybe even bond further. Jungkook has always been here... and even though our relationship is not at all pleasant I just feel like I'm not ready to live a life without him around.

My clingy habits are already confusing and I don't mind 

~~~~~

It was finally time for me to wrap up and head home. Today was actually pretty slow and that meant less work for me which I didn't mind at all. I had once again headed to Hoseok's office to say goodbye to him once again but he wasn't there.

"Where is he now" Since I wasn't going to go on a which hunt I decided to simply leave some papers on his desk and placed a sticky note with my name on it. I then left and made my way home, finally because for some reason work today felt slightly longer than it usually was. 

Once I got home it was different... The smell of rice and something else lingered in the air. I put my bags down at the door and walked over to the kitchen and there were plates in the sink but there was a plate of kimchi fried rice waiting for me this time Jungkook was the one who left the note.

Taehyung I'm working an extra shift tonight and by the time I'm back home you probably will already be off to the gym, I left some food that I cooked not long before I left so enjoy and don't stay up long. Also congrats on your promotion I'm proud of you

"Where was this coming from." These gestures honestly made me feel all types of mixed emotions. At first, I felt like absolute crap, what a fucking coincidence that right after I let JImin slide his dick up my ass, Jungkook feels like Cooking. Karma was a real-life bitch. Then again why so suddenly, why did Jungkook all of a sudden want to cook. He hasn't done that in forever and now he does...? 

"Aish" I was continuously keeping these thoughts in the back of my mind while eating my food and drinking the cup of juice I had poured for myself. Today was such a long day I really just wanted it to end. So after I finished I went and checked the sink after putting my own dish in there. I washed the three plates and the one cup and went upstairs to settle myself down for bed. 

Jimin's Perspective.

I was way happy than I usually was. After feeling things between me and Taehyung get better and better I just couldn't not be happy. I actually felt a spark between us and even though we had sex earlier than expected I just felt that something good between us was forming. I walked to the table carrying two bowls, one with Tteokbokki just like I promised my son and the other with ramen. I placed both on the table so that we could share it. I put two plates and two pairs of chopsticks on the table and one fork since Jeongin still had trouble with Chopsticks

"Jeongin?"

"Yess appa!" He yelled from the living room.

"Dinner is ready baby come to eat" He skipped over to the table and smiled brightly with a small gasp I cooed at his cuteness.

"Its just like you said appa!!"

"Of course it it Innie your favorite just like appa promised." before he sat down he opened his arms widely and I welcomed his small body into my arms while patting his back.

"I really do love you Jeongin do you know that?"

"I know appa I love you too." He went to sit at his seat and I ended my night with a nice dinner with my son and with a thought lingering in my mind.

I cant wait to see you Taehyung.

~chapter end~

(a/n all i have to say is PAY ATTENTION, little details matter okay? alright bye bye.)