{1}

Taehyung.

As expected another long uneventful day went by as I dragged myself across the office hating every second and honestly wanting to go back to that place I called my home. I worked in the world of marketing and I loved my job but a huge part of my life was missing and it messed with my everyday life.

My extended shift was to end in 5 minutes and I was currently placing my laptop and a couple of files in a bag that I carried with me and made my way to the office with the intention of giving him my input before I was off.

I knocked on the door before hearing a Faint 'come on' and then made my way inside. The man was actually a bit cold but wasn't as icy towards me since I gave it my all no matter how many times life handed me my own ass.

"Mr.Jung I have the statistics for the week."

"You know I don't mind you calling me Hoseok but thank you just place them on my desk"

"Alright "

"Are you heading out"

"Yes actually my shift is just about over "

"Oh well tell Jungkook I said hello"

"I will see you tomorrow okay"

"Mhm," I mumbled before I made my towards the door and began waving goodbye and driving home. I made my way home to the man I loved hoping that he was home to comfort and that another argument wasn't waiting to boil.

I got home and unlocked the door. No smell... He used to cook for me and I would do the same for him whenever I wasn't drowning in work. But recently Jungkook has been extremely lazy and neglecting all my needs. I walked towards the kitchen noticing that everything looked completely untouched. I moved towards the living room and saw the boy lying there on his phone most likely talking to his hoe ass friends which I strongly despise of.

"Oh hey, babe, your home " He didn't even bat an eye my way, Which made my blood boil. I loved showing affection but why would I force my affection onto someone who won't even look my way. I Loved him but I refused to kiss ass, I played my part perfectly and he just refused to play his.

"Yea hey" He looked up noticing my fed up 'hey' and looked towards me. 

"Is there a problem?" 

"Don't you do anything besides sitting on your ass all day"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing Jungkook I'm going to bed" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and went back to laughing it up with his so-called friends. I mentally faced palmed and I went to shower to temporarily wash away all that pent-up anger that took over my body from time to time.

I stood there and rubbed soap all over my body as I thought about my life. Depressed was not even the word to describe what I was feeling and it was an absolute understatement to say that I felt like seasoned shit.

I can't remember the last time I felt appreciated and I real-life can't remember the last time I had Good sex. Jungkook lately would spread his ass cheeks and not even put some feeling into what we were doing and ever since I complained about it he stopped wanting to try all together and He was literally just being lazy. 

Maybe I should just go love myself. After all, self-love is the best love...as people say. I got out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist and I sat at the edge of the bed pulling out my phone. I went on the website for a gym close to my job. I wanted to apply for and never submitted the application simply because I was too lazy and didn't think that I needed it.

"Submit" and I subscribed and paid the fee via Credit Card and I planned to go early in the morning before work. I put on boxers and plopped onto the bed lifelessly falling right to sleep with any thought.

4:00 am

I turned to see that Jungkook wasn't in bed... again. He was most likely sleeping in the guest room for whatever reason. It used to piss me off but eventually, I gave up on scolding him over it. I went to shower and dressed up in sweat pants with a matching sweater. No shirt under since I preferred to work out shirtless. I grabbed a duffle bag filled it with things I would need. A hydro flask (he rich rich), deodorant, my work clothes, a spare pair of boxers.

Carrying my other bag that carried my laptop and files. I stopped in the kitchen to make myself an omelet and toast along with a hot cup of coffee to make up for the fact that I skipped dinner due to Someones' inability to be a BOYFRIEND. After I finished the meal and sat for a minute I found a sticky note and a pen and decided a leave a note along with a plate of what I just had.

Hey Kook I'm heading to the gym before work you won't see me until later, eat up.

I let out a long breath and went to the gym. It was a big place, bigger than I expected. there was even a swimming pool if you were feeling spicy.  I went to the desk to confirm who I was and the woman was actually nice.

"Would you like a personal trainer?" I stood and thought for a second I hadn't really thought about that. Was there really personal trainers available so early.

"Do you have anyone available right now?" I asked 

"Yes actually he wouldn't mind" 

"Well then sure You can go wait wherever you want to start your workout." 

"Thank you" I bowed and went over to the benchpress I sat down and removed my sweater. A lot of people weren't even around so it wasn't a big deal. My eyes wandered to some other weights that I was excited to try. I wanted to start with lifts.

"Hey, are you Kim Taehyung?" 

~chapter end~

(a/n AHHH NEW STORY I love this freaking concept I think I'm gonna die from how much I love this... okay bye)