I know what??I don't know what exactly she was trying to say

"Feeling what?are you okay?" I worriedly asked again

She utter words in a much lower voice which made me a lot clueless since I didn't heard any single word from her.

"What?I can't here you--" she cut me in

"I said,I'm feeling sore,d-down there" she said covering her face using her hands

Oh!it was a bit embarassing.For her and for me too.
We were covered in silence for a minute until I leaned in to her and pecked on her crown.

"I'm sorry" I apologized

"I told you,you don't have too.The next thing you'll do that I'll assumed you're regretting everything we've done last night" she frowned

Okay.I don't want her to think of that when I really do love what we have done last night.For a minute,I sounded like a pervert.What I mean is oh fuck.Why am I even explaining things to myself.

"Okay,here I cooked some porridge for you.I hope you won't mind again if keep messing up in your kitchen" I said

"Not at all,chaengie" she smiled

Once again,I fed her up while feeding myself as well.She keeps on complimenting the porridge I made which made me glad.I told her my mom taught me how to cook it thinking in case I need to do so in the future.She suddenly asked me if she was being a bothersome to me which I quickly told her not at all.

After we were done eating,she took her pills.I assisted her to the bathroom.We brushed our teeth together and I helped her did her personal stuffs.I helped her to returned back to her bed before going downstairs to clean everything.

She asked me to call my mom to apologize for making me stay until now.She also thanked my mom for teaching me how to cooked a porridge which she loved.Soon they were exchanging goodbyes after Mina promised on visiting them again soon.Like,duh?We were just basically living next to one another.They're funny.This penguin princess of mine really never failed to amused me in anyway.she was a real charmer.

Her family finally called.They told Mina that they'll be back tomorrow morning since there had been some change of plans related to their business meetings. They apologize for being out somewhere when Mina wasn't feeling well but Mina told them It was okay and beside I was taking care of her.

The call wasn't that long but I make sure had I assured them that I won't leave Mina alone which gave them a relief.We all exchanged goodbyes as they thanked me for staying with Mina.

---

After all the phone calls,I wiped Mina's face and body again.But this time,It came awkward since she was fully awake.I helped her changed clothes too which made us both a blushing mess.Good thing,that moment didn't took long enough.

I was peeling oranges and apples for Mina while telling random stories when the doorbell rang.I peeked from Mina's balcony to check who it was to see my mom and my grandmother.I waved at them and quickly ran downstairs.

My mom and granny visited us or rather Mina.They brought some of my personal stuffs like a pair of clothes, undergarments and so on.They also brought us dinner saying it's a must so that I won't have to leave Mina alone again later.I took a shower while they were looking out for Mina and keep her company.They went home soon after staying for almost two hours not forgetting to wish for Mina's recovery soon.

---

It's only seven in the evening.We were already done eating our dinner since we only eat porridge for our lunch.Mina asked to watch some movies.I want her to rest but she keeps on saying watching movies won't tire her out.I ended up allowing her to watch movie with me since she was acting so cute and doing some cute voices which caught me off guard.

I grabbed her laptop and played Happy Feet,the movie she wanted to watch.I chuckled when I realized the story was about penguins.I keep teasing her and telling her she looked like one.She pouted saying she misses penguins and I ended up promising that I would take her to her relatives again soon.

We were almost halfway the movie when I felt Mina being so extra silent.I checked her and found her peacefully sleeping.I checked her temperature and sigh a relief when realized she's slowly getting better.
I tucked her on the bed gently and properly before putting away her laptop and joining her to bed to sleep soon.I scoot closer to her before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight,my princess.Get well soon,I love you"

"Lov'yu" she replied in a sleepy way

I chuckled at her cuteness and placed her head on my shoulder before closing my eyes.I hope she really get better tomorrow.Get well soon my love,I love you.

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu