I tried closing my eyes to lessen the pain and try holding my temples.I groaned in pain when I feel a palm on my check.I didn't bother checking who it was knowing it's chaeyoung,probably checking my temperature out.

----

---Chaeyoung---

After I have done cleaning the stuff in the kitchen,I hurriedly went back to Mina's room.I found her lying on her bed covering herself with a comforter.Her eyes  were closed while she's holding her temples.It was probably aching again so I check her temperature by putting a palm on her neck.

"Fuck,she's burning.."

I also felt her quivering.She might be cold so I quickly turned off the AC.I went to her wardrobe and tried to look some face towels,good thing I found one.I went downstairs and grabbed a basin with a lukewarm water before soaking down the towel.

When I returned to her room,I found her peacefully sleeping.The pill had probably taken an effect to her. I sat beside her and wiped her face and her body gently not trying to wake her up.

I was feeling guilty since I know why she ended up this way.It's my fault.I shouldn't have done that and I should have controlled myself better.Damn it,Son Chaeyoung.

She was already sleeping so peacefully with a blush on her face because of the fever.She looked so pure and innocent.Then I remembered what happened last night.I was her first.I wasn't surprised that it was her first time,I was just surprised that she let me be her first.She's really something and that made me love her even more.

I called my mom telling her I can't leave Mina alone since she was sick and her family was not yet home. She told me it was fine and told me to take care of Mina.She even asked if I wanted to checked Mina out but I told her I can managed.Knowing my mom,she would just surely gonna teased the hell out of me.

---
It was almost lunch time when I decided to cook a porridge for Mina since it is good for someone with fever.After I'm done,I placed two servings of it on the tray with a glass of water not leaving the pill on the table and went back to Mina's room.

She was still sleeping.I checked her temperature using my palm since I can't find any thermometer. Good thing,she's already feeling less burning than she was earlier.I checked the time and tried to wake her up since it's time for her to eat and to take her pill.

"Mina..wake up,it's time for you to eat" I poked her cheeks gently

"Mmmmmmm" she groaned

Okay?I guess she was a deep sleeper or maybe it's because of her fever

"Mina-yah,hey wake up" I kissed her forehead

I moved back to see if I've made a progress and woke her up.But she just scrunched her nose.So cute.

"Hey,wake up.come on" I kissed her nose

I moved back again to see if I've made a progress again.This time she pouted.Damn..This penguin was so cute.I am sure she was already awake since I can see she was trying to hold her smile.

I chuckled before kissing her pouting lips.Soon,she smile after I kissed her.She stretched her hands in a slow,gentle paced before opening her eyes.

"Hi,how are you feeling" I asked

"Good" she replied in a sleepy tone

"Does your head still ache?Are you feeling pain somewhere?" I asked again

"Well,my head and my body is kinda aching still but not like it did earlier.I um..kinda feeling..you know" she said looking away while blushing