You're The Reason

Kyle grinned with triumph as he casually leaned on the doorframe to Destiny's hospital room. Over his shoulder stood the doctor who poisened me, shooting a determined look at the three of us. The scent of fear rose from the hospital bed, as Destiny lay helpless attached to the machines. Samantha looked ready to pounce, but managed to keep herself in her seat.

"How did you get out?" I flatly asked him, then looked to his friend, "And why haven't you been sent there with him, or exiled?"

"Oh, he was exiled." Kyle growled, "He managed to snatch Ian's key, along with the code before he left. The moment he freed me, we came straight here."

"There's no way you just strolled in the building without a fight." Samantha hissed.

"These are doctors!" He laughed, "They haven't trained a day in their life to fight."

"Neither did I, but that didn't stop me last night! I must have killed over six of your little traitors." She clenched her fists.

"Doctor, we need you! It's an emergency!" I saw Austin appear behind them and tug the other wolf's arm, before he mind linked me, "Apologies for ordering you around, Alpha, but keep quiet!"

I squeezed Samantha's arm as a way of quickly telling her the same, as the former doctor protested, "Haven't you heard, runt? I'm not a doctor anymore."

"You still have experience!" Austin kept tugging, making the man sigh and follow him.

I saw a little flash of fear wash over Kyle's face as he realized he was now alone, before sneering, "That Austin just got both himself, and a patient killed."

"Wrong!" Samantha shifted, pouncing on Kyle before he had a chance to react.

As he shrieked in surprise, she was quick to have him pinned down. Growling deeply, she sunk her teeth into his neck, but not deep enough to kill. He screamed, struggling and kicking violently, but she didn't move.

"Should I, Jade?" She mind linked me.

I took a shaky breath, then stood up and headed over to stand beside them, "Keep him pinned, but release his neck."

Kyle looked up at me with pleading eyes, "Please don't kill me! Just send me back to the dungeon!"

"Not so tough when you aren't in control." I taunted, crouching down by his head, "You're the reason my father was poisened. You're the reason so many died last night. You're the reason so many were hurt last night."

"Just send me back!" He shouted.

"I wasn't finished." With every word I spoke, my voice grew louder with rage, "You're the reason my mother's house was burned down. You're the reason Destiny and I are in this hospital."

He managed to wiggle his arm free and tried to hit me, but Samantha was quick to bite down on it. Hard. He yelped so loud I almost flinched away.

I leaned further down to his ear, made sure even Samantha couldn't hear me, then whispered, "You're the reason I'll never have pups."

I felt the clothes shred from my body as I shifted. His eyes grew even more fearful as I brought my jaw around his neck. I avoided the area Samantha's teeth had punctured, trying to make it as painful as possible.

"No, please!" He cried out.

I slowly felt blood drip down my gums as I took my time digging in. Finally, without warning, I snapped my jaw shut. His cries were cut off, and the life drained from his body, while Samantha stepped back.

"Woah, Jade, where'd that come from?" She mind linked.

Releasing the body, I lifted my head, "Anger. Hatred."