Episode 1: Closing Down!?

Start from the beginning

"This is no good, Coiny!!" Pin exclaimed while dropping her arms flat on the table.

Coiny then suggested. "Hmm.. Maybe I can ask some of the others for help, you do the same too."

***

When school ended, Pin was still thinking on what to do to prevent the school closure. She stood near the school gate as she tries to figure out a solution.

"Any luck?" Coiny came up to Pin. 

"No.." said Pin while letting out a sigh. 

"What about you? Did you ask the others?" Pin asked. 

"Well, no. TB seemed pretty scared about this whole school closure thing though." Coiny gave a slight frown. 

Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard from behind. 

"Hey Coiny! Hey Pin!" 

Both of them turn around, noticing it was Leafy. 

"Oh hey, Leafy what's up?" Coiny then noticed her hand holding a piece of pamphlet. 

Leafy then showed what she was holding to the two. 

"Look! This is the pamphlet of II Academy, and I notice that a lot of people are transferring there. I wonder why.." 

Pin was curious

Pin was curious. "Can I look through it, Leafy?" 

Leafy handed the pamphlet to Pin. While flipping through it, she noticed a picture of three objects, which looked like they are celebrities.

 While flipping through it, she noticed a picture of three objects, which looked like they are celebrities

"Pro... LOG..?" 

"Oh, they are object idols!" Leafy peeked her head to the pamphlet. 

"O-object idols?" Pin said curiously. 

"Yup! It's where objects like them sing, dance and wear clothes like these!" Leafy put her finger on the pamphlet. 

"Woah, I didn't know this was a thing! Must be why a lot of students are applying there.." Coiny said while staring at the pamphlet. 

Then, Pin had a brilliant idea that sparked in her head.