Episode 5: Flower Strikes!

Last time on Battle for Love Live!

I always thought that I wouldn't fit to be an object idol, and didn't have the courage to become one, I kept telling myself that. Needle also didn't have the courage too, but she and Golf Ball were there to support me. They encouraged me to do it, and I finally became an object idol..

During the usual morning practice, Leafy was busy doing some stretches. While she was doing that, someone was watching her. She heard something and turned around to find out what it was. 

Nothing, she saw. She then continued exercising. Just then, Pin went up the stairs. 

"Sorry I was late, Leafy. Did I miss anything?" 

"Nope, I just got here. Liy has to help her family so she'll come later." Leafy replied, hearing that same sound again. She quickly turns around but nothing was there. 

"What's wrong, Leafy?" Pin was puzzled. 

"Pin, did you see anyone back there just now?" Leafy asked. 

"Back there? I'll check." Pin then proceeded to sneakily go up to the spot where Leafy heard. She turns to see no one there. Suddenly..

*TRIP*

"Woah..!!" Pin exclaimed as she broke her fall by pressing her hands on the ground. 

"Oww.. That hurt.." Pin groaned while wiggling her hands to make the pain go away. Just then, Pin noticed something come at her. "Huh-"

*THLACK*

"Ouch!!" Pin felt something rough hit her face. Leafy then noticed her. 

"Are you okay, Pin!?" Just after, someone came up to them. Pin and Leafy were speechless. 

"You girls

"You girls.. Better break up!!" Flower then ran away, leaving Leafy and Pin confused. "Flower..? Break up?" Leafy wondered.

***