"Oh my! Thank you, it's so beautiful!"

"Here, let me help you," she stood up from her seat and proceeded to tie her friend's hair into a fitting hairdo, her freshly given hairpin being its decoration.

Next, Theo opened his gift and he was utterly gobsmacked. On his lap laid an authentic signed book of his favorite wizard author. His eyes frantically moved between the princess and the gift as he held in an uncharacteristic squeal.

Diana chuckled, noticing the inner fangirl screaming inside him. "You're welcome, Theo."

From across the three, Draco raised his eyebrows at the gifts and as if hesitantly, opened his own slowly. Laid between black velvet cushions, a snake brooch similar to Diana's snuggly sat. It didn't have a gem as big as hers, instead, it had two small rubies as its eyes and formed an S shape for Slytherin.

His eyes widened and lifted the piece of jewelry in between his fingers. The red eyes gleamed in the light that awfully reminded him of another's.

"Do you like it?"

He looked up, purple meeting grey. He pursed his lips in thought. "I suppose it's a satisfactory gift."

Diana's eyes narrowed into slits and with a huff, turned away from him to look at the scenery outside instead. "You could've said thank you like a normal person," she muttered grumpily.

Though annoyed, she peeked a glance towards the arrogant boy and swore she saw the tiniest smile on his lips as he gazed down at the brooch.

* * *

Another Quidditch game came up and Diana was practically dragged out of her dorm by Pansy so that they could watch with Draco and his goons. However, the princess knew better. He wasn't there to watch the match but to torment his favorite ginger and muggle-born.

And to her--not really--surprise, as they all sat in their seats behind the Gryffindors, Draco poked Ron Weasley behind his head and unraveled another fight between the two. She let out an exasperated sigh and leaned her tired head on Vincent beside her.

"Do you want some sweets Diana?" the adorable chubby boy beside her asked, holding out a candy he had hidden in his pocket. She politely declined with a gentle shake of her head. With a pat to her beret covered head, he let her close her eyes and rest on his shoulder.

"It's your lucky day Weaselbee," Draco laughed. "Potter spotted some money on the ground. Let's hope he doesn't swallow it this time."

Pansy's shriek of laughter set off Ron's nerves and before anyone could blink, he pounced on the obnoxious prick and wrestled him to the ground.

This woke Diana up and stared in horror as the two punched and pulled each other, with her two other companions--Vincent and Greg exchanging another set of fists towards Neville Longbottom. Pansy was equally dumbfounded on what to do and clutched unto the princess's arm.

She groaned. She wished she could use magic and just levitate all of them but because of her condition she really couldn't, she doubted Pansy was advanced enough to conduct a spell like that. With pursed lips and a quick prayer that she had enough strength for this to avoid embarrassing herself if it went terribly wrong, she grabbed the nearest boy's collar and yanked him off of his opponent.

Ron yelped in surprise at the sudden tug of his shirt, losing his balance and causing him to lean on Diana. She steadied his body before letting go and kneeled towards a groaning, black-eyed Draco on the ground just as she heard Hermione's shout of Harry catching the snitch.

"Stop squirming and let me see," she muttered as she cupped his face with her hands. He froze at the contact and silently watched her purple eyes surveying the damage done to him. Diana didn't seem to notice the lack of space between them and he only hoped she would soon because his lips were frozen shut to say anything.