xxii. Piglet

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Where is he?!"

The Slytherins jumped in their seats, some already halfway up standing in case someone were to confront them, their self-preservation kicking in but stopped when they realized who the voice belonged to.

Diana Romanov stood menacingly by the entry door of the compartment. With a heaving chest and dark eyes, shivers went past bystanders' spines as some squirmed in their seats. In the last one or two years that they've spent with her, they have never seen her lose composure. They pity whoever will be on the receiving end of the furious princess' punishment.

However, they didn't need to wait much longer for the person to be revealed. Diana's eyes eventually landed on the dark-skinned boy sitting—more like hiding—beside Daphne Greengrass.

"You little shit, Zucchini!"

She bounded through the distance between them and did not hesitate to grab him by the collar of his no doubt designer blazer.

"Wait, wait, wait--" Blaise pleaded, his hands surrendered in the air. "Now, now, princess. We can talk about this--"

"Sure," Diana smiled, however, it did not match the threat in her eyes. "Let's talk about how you've been calling me piglet for two years now."

Oh shit.

He let out a helpless squeak. This was not going as well as he thought it would. It was supposed to be a funny joke and if she were to find out, he didn't expect her reaction to being like this!

"What is going on here?"

From behind the seething girl, Draco Malfoy stood by the door to the compartment just like she did but without the threatening aura. His grey eyes were narrowed at the scene in front of him. The sight of Diana, her knee propped up on the space beside Blaise's seat as she leans close--too close--towards his face. She was wearing another dress as she always did, but this one was much shorter than the ones she used to wear. It accentuated the curves she gained from training and puberty, making Draco's focus ricochet off the thin wall of the train.

Too much skin. She was showing too much skin.

"I'm debating whether or not I should feed him to my bears," Diana answered without ever taking her eyes off her prey.

"Bears?" Blaise stuttered out, his eyes darting away to meet Theo's. He pleaded silently to his friend to help him, but all he got was an innocent shrug and smirk.

Draco breathed through his nose. It irritated him seeing her like this.

"Let go of the poor git, Diana," he decided to say as he stepped closer to them. From the corner of his eye, he could see the slight shake of Daphne's shoulders. She was holding in her laughter. "You've scared him enough."