•7

Mikan and I stayed at hotaru-chan's room for the night since the teachers still didn't give us our own rooms,

Hotaru-chan and I slept at the bed, The stoic girl refuses for mikan to sleep on the bed with us so my poor twin was forced to sleep on the floor...

"Ai....Ai wake up.... it's morning already" I felt hotaru-chan poking my right cheek while kneeling next to the bed fully dressed for class while mikan is still asleep, I turned to the side and smiled at her before I sat up slowly and rubbed my left eyes to ease the drowsiness..

"Ohayou... hotaru-chan" I greeted her, a small smile tugged her lips upward, I smiled back softly, hotaru-chan pointed at the edge of the bed, I looked and saw two uniforms similar to hotaru-chan's,

"Those are your new uniforms, You can go change while I wake up mikan" she said innocently but pulled out her baka cannon(as she called it),

I smiled helplessly before getting off bed and picking up my uniform, Walking to the bathroom and rinse my face, brush my teeth then changed into the uniform...

I stepped out the bathroom, mikan with a tear at her eyes and a huge bump on her head, I assumed that hotaru-chan woke her up by her baka cannon, same old hotaru-chan..

~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayou, mikan-chan, Ai-chan" linchou greeted us as we sat down on the shared table where we all sat, the others are also eating..

"Ohayou!!" Mikan said, once again she ruined everyone's morning with her loud and energetic high Pitch voice

"Ohayou, mina-san" I said, smiled at them, some of them smiled back and nodded..

"What are your star rank, hime-sama?" Hime-sama? I looked at sumire-san in confused and tilted my head in the side a little..

"Hime-sama?" I asked, she blushed madly and nodded while looking down to her hands

"e--eto, if i--it's ok---ok for me t---too call you th--that!!" She stuttered and playfully scratching her lower cheek while still blushing madly, kawaii, I chuckled a little before close eye smiled at her

"Hai, it's fine, sumire-san" I said, she squealed and I think I saw a angel halo floating on top of her head with flower blooming and pink colored background behind her, maybe it was just my imagination..

"What is star rank?" Mikan asked, We looked at each other in confuse before turning to linchou who is sitting beside mikan, he explained what star rank is, it consist of no star, one star, double star, triple star and special star...

While eating in silence I looked around and activated my detector alice,

Anna-san have a cooking alice,
Nonoko-san have chemistry alice,
Linchou has illusion alice,
Sumire-san have cat-dog predisposition alice, kawaii!
Wakako-san have transfer object alice,
Mochiage-kun have telekinesis alice,
Yura have divination alice,
Koko-kun have a mind reading alice,
And then kitsuneme-kun Have a flying alice, Alice really is an interesting thing,

I thought, but Two flame of life by the color of red and sky blue is missing from my sight, I wonder where is natsume-san and nogi-san? But the mind reader koko-kun answered my question, sitting on the left side of sumire-san that is opposite from me..

"Natsume-san and ruka always eat earlier than us, they don't like crowded place" He said, I smiled at him as a thank you..

~~~~~~~

"Jinno-sensie?" Both mika and I tilted our heads to the side a little in confusion when linchou said that our next teacher is the one they call jinno-sensie.

He nodded, fear in his eyes, Jinno-sensie must be quite a fearful teacher based on how the class president is acting and the other in the back listening to our conversation flinch a little,

But before linchou get to say anything, kitsuneme-kun ran in and shouted
"Jinno-sensie is here!" Everyone ran to their seats, I sat on my seat, which is beside the sleeping natsume-kun with his feet on the desk and a manga covering his face with hands behind his head, Mattaku, I smiled helplessly, Until I felt getting sleepy again, Oh no, I can't stop it when my condition acting up like this, My eyelids started to feel heavy, until I subconsciously put my arms on the desk and hid my face in it, slowly falling asleep...

~~~~~~~

When I woke up I saw mikan trembling beside me, holding back her tears, I immediately shot up and hugged her, Looking straight into her eyes..

"Doshtino, mika-chan?" I asked worriedly, Finally, my twin sister cracked and hugged me tight, her head in my chest and crying hard, I rubbed circle on her back to calm her down, I turned to hotaru-chan, sending her a look of what-happened, she sighed and explained to me how sumire-san played a game on her during jinno-sensie's class, the strict teacher was mad Because of it and it's not even my lottle sister's fault but jinno-sensie announced mikan as a no star causing her to break down like this...

"Ah, souka...." I just said that