•21

"so ruka is playing snow white?" Holding hand in hand, along with youchi-chan we head backstage to meet up with the others.

Narumi-sensie didn't particularly gave me any important role as it maybe a little too soon for my still recovering body, I agreed, he did gave me a job of being in charge the rose thorns that will be an obstacle for the hero, makes since I mean I do have a rose with me.

"By the way, why'd you braided your hair like that?" Because of the mark you left on my neck yesterday! It was so visible to other people so I braided my hair and put it on the part where the mark is.

"...no reason..." I avoided his eyes, he glared at me, don't you see my face is like a tomato right now because of the embarrassment!

"Naturally I won't care at all but....you made it cover the side where my mark is" why do you have to say that so casually! My face literally blew up red.

"B--bec-beca--use--oh look it's mika-chan and hotaru-chan!" I spotted them not far from where we are, so I avoided the subject desperately and ran up to them.

Why do you have to be like that natsume-san!?

"Nee-chan!" Mikan hugged me as soon as she saw me, hotaru-chan smiled toward my way, I patted both their heads lightly, If feels like I have too younger sisters, hehehe this is nice.

"Youchi-chan you look soooo cute!" Mikan fangirled over youchi-chan's costume, the child just glared at her ij return, I'm sure he will warm up to her eventually.

"Ahhh!!"

A series of screaming were heard, the five of us ran to the scene, we bumped into ruka-pyon along the way.

"Ruka-pyon, you look sooo cuutte!" I said, I'm sure he will pass as a girl! His basically a girl now depending on his gown, make-up and wig.

"...thanks...." He groaned back, I giggled in response, he isn't enjoying this like I do though.

"What happened?!" Mikan yelled in shock.

A weird goo were scattered all over the place, sensei and the other students were either stuck on the wall or to each other.

"Oh no!"

"This can't be happening!"

"What about the play!!"

While they were in a dilemma on what to do, I could hear the crowd gathering up, the girls squealing and of course ruka-pyon's animal fanclub was there too, that's cute.

But wait, they are getting impatient.

Pulling out two daisies from my hair, I blew on them gently, Suddenly the two flower grew in size of an adult, They stood up with their feet made out of stem, This should keep the crowd busy until we can think of something.

I sent out the daises to the stage, they played a comedy skit that I randomly saw one day back at home, the audience were laughing and seems to be entertained by them, good job!.

"Ai" I heard hotaru-chan calling my name, turning back I saw him carrying youchi-chan.

"Hotaru-chan, did you get the others unstuck?" I said, she shook her head.

"we can't, will get stuck too if we touch it so we have to wait, Until then mikan and the other thought of something, but we need everyone, I nodded, All of us who were not stuck to like the others moved double time to get ready, not long mikan arrived wearing the hero's costume.

"Mika-chan, you look so cool!!" I said, I hugged her close, aw how can my cute imouto-chan be this cute!

"Ai let her go, you'll suffocate her" hotaru tapped my shoulder, Snapping back I pulled away from mikan.

Heheheheh, smiling apologetically.

"Get in places" they said.

"Oi!" The others went to their respected jobs, I was about to gather youchi-chan and his friends that's going to play the seven dwarves but somehow...

"... natsume-san?" Why is he wearing that.....that cute cat costume!!

"Stop looking at me like that... it's creepy" he said, flicking my forehead.

"ouch! How can you be so mean, I was just fangirling on how cute you look--ouch!" I held my forehead once more, he glared at me.

"Call me cute one more time and I'll kiss you" he threatened, wait what! My face blew up like a volcano, fortunately no one but youchi-chan heard that.

"..na--na--nani!!" I yelled, he smirked smugly, this!!

"Calm down, I was only teasing you but I will do it if you call me cute again, your the one who look cute when your Angry though" he chuckled, How can you be so straightforward!

I was about to yell at him but koko the narrator already started the show, it's time!.

---

"Hime-sama, your here too!" Sumire-san hugged me tight, she looks cute in her evil witch costume.

"hi, sumire-san, nice job out there" I said, Patting the top of her head, he hummed in delight, leaning more into my touch.

"Oh no!" The others gasped.

"What is it?" I asked the others, looking at the play from backstage.

"That damn naru, changed the script!" They said, one of them started to grin their teeth, I'm guessing they are the script writers since they are holding a copy of the play script.

Heheheheh, this is bad.

Youchi-chan made his cute entrance by his cute baby voice, my youchi-chan your so cute! Natsume-san meowed in the scene, the others in the audience had their jaws dropped on the floor by him, while some of his friends were laughing, of course I was one of them, giggling in silence, this is so not like him at all.

"Stop laughing" he glared at me as soon as he exited the stage, I stopped chuckling but went back to it eventually.

"I'm not though.... hehehehe" I said, he glared at us even more, to the point that his murderous aura is showing.

I was about to tease him even more when he grabbed a shoe nearby then threw it somewhere...that somewhere was at Mikan's face, thankfully the light died down before someone else saw that.

"Eh? Natsume-san why did you do that?" Puffing my cheeks at him, how dare he hurt my imouto-chan!.

"Relax, it's for the best for both of them, if she continued with it ruka would definitely die" he said.

What?