•14

I don't have much time..

I need to get them out of here...

"I'll distract them, you two grab Ai and ran as fast as you can" natsume instructed, His as weak as I am but he still forced his alice to start flaring up a little in his palm to get us out of the ropes.

"N--No......" I weak said, I know what his planning to do, the two warehouses beside us are filled with explosive, one wrong move and everything will explode.

His planning to sacrifice his own life to save ours--to save mine.

Mikan and sumire-san tried to talk him out of it but His mind was set dead on it.

Without him nothing, I placed one of the two rose I have in my hair near him.

Using every last bit of my energy I controlled the rose to extend it's vines, stealthy creeping pass the guys in black suit and outside the warehouse door where it wrapped it self around something hard and stable.

"What the?!" Natsume noticed the green vines and immediately looked at me but before he can grab my arm the rose extended another group of vines wrapping around his body, as the same goes for mikan and sumire-san.

"Nee-chan what are you doing?!" she asked, I slowly sat up.

Giving them a best smile I could muster up

"my life is coming to an end, at least let me save your life before I go" I said in a weak voice, They looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oy! What is this?!"

"Get them before they do something else!"

"Stop!"

The kidnappers and the man named Rio noticed us but it was already too late.

"Good bye, thank you for everything and I love you all"

I removed of my gloves..

Touching the ground, It was the first thing I touched after so many years and probably the very last thing I will ever touch.

As soon as my fingertips touched it, glistening ice started to spread.

3rd person's POV

The vine wrapping around the three of them pulled them outside the warehouse.

They screamed Ai's name but it was already too late, by the time they looked up after being pulled by the vine... everything already turned to ice.

Even after freezing everything in this way, the ice still continued to crawl to their feet.

They backed away slowly in fear of turning into an ice statue.

However the ice suddenly stopped, at that moment the vine wrapping around them lost it's grip as it crawled back to the rose.

The red rose that was saved their lives turned black and soon turned into ashes.

Sumire's eyes were widened with horror until she turned her head away from the painful sight, Tears streaming down her face, her fist clench hard as she bit her lower lips to restrain her sobs...

Mikan however covered her mouth as she screamed internally in pain, tears were also streaming down from her eyes, her knees gave in as she fell to the ground, Crying her heart out for her older twin sister..

Natsume wasn't doing any different from them, he clench his fist in anger as his eyes reflected nothing but hatred and grief.

"AHHHH!!" natsume yelled out in anger, he spotted rio and some of his group boarding a boat, it only fueled his anger even more, knowing that those bastard survived but the his beloved didn't! He was about to lash out when another group of men in black suit arrived and surrounded them, preparing to catch them once more.

Before they get to do anything, unexpectedly some alice user arrived at the seen, mikan recognized them as her senpais from special alice class.

Natsume's body eventually gave in, He gaze at the frozen warehouse where they were before fully losing his consciousness "Ai...." He said.

The once deadly ice that freeze up everything in it's way became seemingly your-typical-type-of-ice.

After they made sure sumire, mikan and natsume was already in a car on the way back to the academy, doctors and specialist began to test if the ice won't freeze anyone or anything it touch orore like they throw on it.

After a while, they arrived to the conclusion that since the ice alice user is no longer 'alive' the ice lost it's power.

They slowly stepped on the ice little by little heading inside the warehouse.

Laying on her back, Her once beautiful light brown hair turned into white, Her plump pink lips turned pale, speaking of pale--her skin that was already pale got even more paler, her appearance turned ethereal, like a beautiful goddess sleeping peacefully but never going to wake up ever again.

One rose in her hair however remained blossoming, filled with life, red as the color of blood.

The doctors checked her pulse, even though they already know she's gone--but still they hoped, but in the end their hope was crushed.

Carefully putting her body--that was cold as ice on the stretcher, ready to take her back.

Narumi-sensie and the other teachers was waiting in the school gates, after seeing the school ambulance sirens, They anxiously watch as the doctors pulled the stretcher out from the ambulance, what they saw was heartbreaking....

Some of them have to look away from the girl as tears streamed down their eyes, The nature pheromone teacher noticed some plants nearby turning black and crumbling to ash, as he said in the past-- plants treat and see her as mothernature herself, people aren't the only one grieving from her death..

Narumi-sensie was horrified as what he was looking at, He didn't know how mikan will react to this, his heart felt it was being crushed by the pain.

That night, no one slept peacefully..