•22

After that, the festival was about to end, the usual award ceremony was held, awards were given out to the students and to the alice classes, although they didn't top the Ranking, special alice class was awarded with a special award, we all clapped our hands.

"Congratulations, that was wonderful" I said, the rest of Mikan's senpai thanked us, I patted mikan on the head affectionately, planting a simple kiss on her forehead, she giggled and thanked me, hugging me tightly.

That's when narumi-sensie walked up to us, first he congratulated mikan on their achievement and then....there it is...the most awaited day for the imouto-chan, it was ji-san's reply to her letters...

She cried her eyes out for the entire time, I went toward narumi-sensie, bowing my head to him "arigato, narumi-sensie" I said, he smiled softly back at me, patting my head two times before we turned back to mikan again.

My cute imouto-chan still has a long way around, she has yet to learn the other alice she haves, But I'm sure one day, they will show themselves up, god graced me with many things, and someday I hope she will find hers too.

Although we never actually met our parents and I'm not even sure if we are biologically connected to ji-san, but I do know that they loved us with all their hearts, blood connected or not mikan and I will always be ji-san's granddaughters.

Please watch over us....mama, papa.

---

Next morning, thankfully natsume's bite mark is disappearing, putting my hair in a bun and getting ready for class, I pulled the curtains up, letting the warm sunshine in, opening the window I breath in the fresh air.

Walking to class I stumbled upon linchou who was also walking to the room.

We talked to the way there, When we reached the door we were greeted by.....an incredible amount of female students waiting by the door, peeking in.

"What's this?" I asked,

"This happens almost every year" linchou sweatdropped

"what happens every year?" I asked, taking the other door, we saw even more girls crowding near ruka-pyon and natsume-san.

"Ah! Nee-chan!" Mikan hugged me from behind, Wrapping her arms around my neck, I swear she's getting heavier each day.

"Mika-chan, ohayou" I said, reaching back to pat her head.

" Ohayou, imai-san" linchou greeted hotaru-chan which then I followed by patting her head too, hotaru-chan smiled in return.

"So, what's this all about?" Mika-chan let me go, but still leaned against my back, she turned to Linchou.

"Oh this is the part where boys and girls asked each other to be their partners at for the last dance" last dance? What's that?

"is it that important?" Mikan asked, suddenly sumire-san along with nonoko-san appeared, grabbing Mikan's collar then yelled out.

"Are you kidding me?! The last dance is like the highlight of the festival! Every girl wants to be danced by the boy they like!" She said, I have to cover my ears along with hotaru-chan from how loud she is.

Then the two proceeded to attack the mob of girls, making them stay away from the two boys while flirting and asking them then being rejected or ignored.

Wow even girls from other high grades from us are here.

"Oh look, looks like Ai-chan's own fanclub is here to ask her for the dance" linchou joked, I laughed at it before noticing the mob of boys outside the room, looking at me like I'm some prey.

Scary..... I'm getting shivers down my spine!

"I'll be impress if they can get pass him" hotaru-chan said, him? Who him?

The boys paled up then started to ran away, some stumbling on their feet and trip along with the others, the whole crowd along with the girls were gone.

Finally I felt the murderous intense aura coming from behind me, turning my head I see natsume glaring at everyone, so that's what hotaru-chan was talking about.

Hehehe..

"Hime-sama do you have a partner?" Sumire-san asked, I shook my head still feeling him glaring at me.

"Are you planning to ask someone? Who is it?" Nonoko-san asked, the two have stars in their eyes forcing an answering from me.

"Yeah...I like to know who he is" having both his hand on my shoulders, I felt him whispered to my ear, his hot breath making me shiver.

"No-none.... I'm not asking a-anyone o--out" I stuttered, when did he became this possessive! Someone help me!

"Good" he said.

---

"oh my god, Ai-chan you look so beautiful!"

"you look so cute!"

"mika-chan your so cute!"

" Nee-chan you look so beautiful too!"

The girls squealed in joy, as hotaru-chan just snapped pictures with her camera, I helped mikan put her hair up in her usual two ponytails, while I just let my hair down, making a simple flower crown I placed one on the girls heads, the flowers decorated with their favorite flowers of course, mine being roses.

"Let's go!"

We entered the venue, A bonfire lit up at the middle while couple danced on the dance floor.

Mikan got dragged by hotaru-chan and the others to meet up with our other classmates, I just looked around to see if I can find the two boys.

There they are.

"Ruka-pyon, natsume-san!" I ran to them, waving my hand at the same time.

"Ai-chan, hi, you look beautiful by the way" ruka-pyon complimented, I smile ij return "thanks, you look handsome as well" I said.

Natsume just...stared at me....more like glaring at me really, does he not like my dress?, That hurts.

"Ah, there you are!" Mikan found us, pulling ruka-pyon as soon as she saw him.

"Ruka-pyon dance with me!" She said, at first ruka wasn't budging until natsume whispered something to him then pushed him toward mikan.

My imouto-chan then dance with ruka, along with the others.

"Eh? Natsume-san? Where are you going?" He didn't answered instead he walked toward the trees, not before gesturing with his fingers to tell me to follow him... which I did.

"Sit" he ordered, pointing at the spot beside him, Oh natsume, natsume will always be natsume.

I sat beside him, wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me close, I thought it was just a hug until he brought his face closer to mine... wait natsume!

Too late.

Fireworks went off in the sky, Both our eyes closed, his hand currently cupping both my cheeks as my hands was placed above his.

He pulled away, Pulling his lips away from mine...we didn't utter a thing, he just pushed my head to lay on his shoulder, nuzzling his face against my hair.

"Ai..." He muttered, I never thought my name could sound so.... sweet..so full of love and much more.

"Stay with me forever....ok"