•20

"eh? Where's mika-chan?" I looked around, where did my cute imouto-chan go?

"Oh, she's in the maze, she's the last challenge in the game so somebody might have reached the end already and now being challenged by her" ruka-pyon explained, somebody have already reached the end? I'm taking my chances on betting that it's natsume-san.

"What was the prize again?" I asked, ruka-pyon giggled at me before saying.

"Their names are hidden among those lamps, whoever you choose gets to be your slave for the entire day" he said, pointing at the table with so many genie lamps on it.

"I see...." So basically natsume-san is trying to make tsubasa-senpai his slave but how will he know which lamp is tsubasa-senpai's?

"Look, Ai-san, natsume is out!" He pointed at the exit, We ran toward him, he had koko-san beside him..

Don't tell me...

"Oi, koko, which one is it?" He asked, tsubasa-senpai yelled that what his doing is cheating, but as usual natsume-san didn't listen.

"This one" koko-san pointed.

Gomeni tsubasa-senpai....

Eh??

"Isn't that...." I took the paper slip from inside the lamp....this is... Mikan's lamp.

Natsume glared at koko-san who only looked away ang pretended that he doesn't feel his glares...I can tell that he does.

"Nani!!!????" Mika-chan was beyond shock by this, eyes widened and mouth open wide I pushed her chin up, closing her mouth or else I'm afraid a fly will get in her mouth.

I patted her head softly, comforting her, natsume-san glared at everybody and a murderous aura around him, His angry.

"Now, now, it's not all bad" I said, sweatdropping at this atmosphere.

---

"Tsk, stupid koko" natsume-san cursed again, I feel bad for koko-san.

"now, now natsume-san, what's done is done, let's just look around the stalls" I said, smiling at him while patting his arm lightly, I hope this will do.

"Oi! You two, stop flirting and let's go!" He shouted at ruka-pyon and mika-chan walking behind us, Ruka flared up in red from his shyness while mikan flared up in red due to anger, oh well.

We went to many booth, one almost got mikan killed by eating... something.

We rode a broom in the sky, it was so fun!, I wanna try it again.
---

"Look the latent ability class is this way" I pointed at the direction of the sign, Then someone Wearing a Frankenstein monster costume walked by casually.

"Hunted house?" The four of us looked at the way the Frankenstein monster went until turning into another way.

"This is...." Mikan stuttered with fear, hiding behind me while trembling, my kawaii imouto-chan is not good with scary stuff.

"There, there, it's ok" I said, Patting her hands that was on my shoulders.

"Ahh!"

"I'm never going back there ever again!"

"Yaaa!"

Suddenly students came running out the hunted house, screaming in fear and probably traumatized too, wait now I remember something.

"Isn't linchou part of this latent ability class?, He mentioned about something like using his illusion alice to scare people.... Guess was what he meant" I recalled, looking at the big scary building with decorations.

Omoshiroi!...

"what are you thinking?" natsume-san pointed at my forehead, tapping it.

"nothing.... I just thought that maybe it will be.... Fun to try the hunted house" I said, grinning mischievously while mikan exclaimed in shock.

"Ehh?!!!"

"Sure" natsume didn't think twice and just went in, we followed along with him, the illusions are so cool and realistic and of course you could hear mikan screaming and running here and there.

"It's ok, mika-chan, they are just illusions" I comforted her, Patting her back gently to calm her down, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.

Suddenly the light went off, She screamed even more, running to one nearest to her which is ruka-pyon and hugging onto him for dear life.

You don't suppose that this is a part of the hunted house.. right?

"Let's find the exit, tsk" natsume-san grabbed my hand, lighting a fire in one of his hand and lead us to the darkness..

"I think will just be--!" Curse it! The ceiling above us Started to slide down, what!???!!

"Mikan out of the way!" I pushed mikan and ruka-pyon out of the way while natsume-san hugged me from behind and jumped out of the way from being crushed flat.

"That was.... Scary" I think I have enough excitement for one day.

"We're trap" he scowled, I took the rose from my hair, planting a small kiss on the petals before it started to glow.

"Your still hurt, I can't have you lighting a fire while your in this condition" I scolded him, The rose is glowing enough for us to see each other.

"Your even more hurt than me doll face" he retorted back, sitting back down the ground while pulling me down to sit in between his legs.

"You worry too much, you know we're just the same age right" Raising my eyebrows at him, he frowned.

" And what do you mean by that?" He glared at me, You and your pretty face!

"I mean, isn't that why your so kind to me and mikan(sort of) because you see as your little sisters or....friends, like you do to ruka and youchi-chan?" My voice lowered down as I spoke because I got uncomfortable by the darker his face became with my Every word.

What?

"....what....you though I treated you like this because I see you as my little sister....I know your as cold as ice but I never thought you'll be this... heartless" what is he talking about? I don't get it! Did I miss something?!.

"Then would someone like that do this" do what? Before I get to ask anything, he tightly hugged me from behind with one arm, the other removing the hair from one side of my neck.

"Chotto! Natsume-san--!" He bit down on my neck, I flinched due to the pain, he sucked and lick my skin on that spot, closing my eyes tightly I tried to get away but come one let's be real, his way stronger than me.

To my relief he stopped, not before giving the spot a long lick up to my ear, he gave another lick behind my earlobe, god how can his tongue feel like this!

His hand held my chin, turning my face back to him.

He didn't let me open my eyes as he planted long and quite affectionate kisses on my eyelids, tip of my nose, forehead then a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you get it now.....sukidayo" he nuzzled more into the hair, After I finally manage to calm my beating heart down I slowly opened my eyes.

His beautiful eyes stared down at me, leaning down, he tapped our foreheads together, still looking at me straight
"Even if you don't like me, I still won't let you go" he said...then it hit me.

In return I snuggled more into his embrace, placing one of my hand on his cheek, smiling gently at him.

"Hai"

I said.

In the dark, a single glow of a rose was our only source of light but somehow we felt more safe and warm against each other.

Removing my gloves, we flinch a little by the sensation of our touch, he feels so warm and I feel cool against him, from a person who thought she will only be limited to some human contact, this is my sanctuary....my home.....my fire.....my natsume.

"You feel so good" he said, leaning more into my touch, he kissed the palm of my hand over and over again, I said the same thing to him.