🍃Boyfriend! Masumi Usui x Girlfriend Insecure! Chubby Reader🍃

~𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), 17 years old, third year of high school in Hanasaki Academy. I am a chubby girl with (H/C) colored hair and (E/C) colored eyes, I have a boyfriend named Masumi Usui, he and I got together not a few months ago when I confessed. I'm the insecure type of girl and I often think I'm not good enough for him since his previous first love is Izumi Tachibana-san which is the Director of Mankai Company. Izumi-san is a beautiful woman with a beautiful structure, at times I visit in the dormitory, I often stare at her while she's talking to me. Who wouldn't stare at her beauty? Everybody in the dormitory probably think she's beautiful, I on the other hand. I'm not beautiful like her, I often think why Masumi-kun chose me instead of continuing to court Izumi-san. But I'm afraid to ask him directly, yes I'm jealous over Izumi-san. Sometimes I see Masumi-kun still staring right at Izumi-san which makes me a bit uneasy, I smiled nevertheless. Izumi-san is what we call Heather, actually there's a song like that right? By Conan Grey, although in the song, the seemed to be a guy who loves another guy with a girlfriend, I mean I'm not in that situation but Izumi-san is a Heather. She is, she's such an angel, me? I'm just a normal chubby girl, I mean Izumi-san and Masumi-kun are very perfect for each other. They both are good looking.....

"Oi, you listening?"I heard Masumi-kun's voice which made me blink and I looked at him sitting in front of me, he was worried. Many fans of his were death glaring at me, they sure are jealous of a chubby girl like me.

"I-I'm fine, Masumi-kun. Moreover when's your next play?"I asked while he sighed

"Autumn Troupe is currently practicing with a new member so maybe in a awhile"he said then he looks at me with those purple colored eyes, he looks so worried.

"Now, what happened to you? You look so agitated, is there something wrong?"Masumi-kun asked as I smiled and was about to hold his hand but I didn't have the courage to, only he is the one who is willing to hold my hand. I suddenly felt his hands grazed over mine so I snapped my look at him, he looks so worried, I don't know how many times I said it but, he does.

"Hey, what's the matter, Princess?"Masumi-kun asked me, he's been using that nickname every now and then, of course I'm not used with nicknames or someone calling me other than my name, so I blushed and looked at him

"N-n-nothing"I said as I looked away from him, he looks at me

"Princess please tell me if something is bothering you"he said then I smiled and squeezed his hand that is holding mine

"I promise, it's nothing"I said while Masumi-kun looks at me then nodded as every girl in our class glared at me secretly.

"Okay, I'll believe what you say. Let's hang out in the dormitory"Masumi-kun said as I looked at him and smiled

"Hai!"I said then Masumi-kun smiled and kissed my nose which made me blush, he went back to his seat as I can see many girls glaring at me.

'I'm gonna see the Heather again......I mean Izumi-san isn't bad but.....I just don't like seeing her close with Masumi-kun. I feel so insecure' I thought, moments later, the class dismissed as me and Masumi-kun walked to the dormitory. Once we got near the dormitory, we suddenly saw Izumi-san walking up to us. She has many groceries in hand.

"Ah Masumi-kun and hello (N/N)-chan!"she said as Masumi-kun stared at her, I felt uneasy

"Do you need help, Kantoku-san?"Masumi-kun asked Izumi-san who looks at him

"Oh, no I'm fine! You're having a hang out date with (N/N)-chan"she said while Masumi-kun didn't hesitate to help her with the groceries, I gripped my bag and smiled