🍂❤️Juza Hyodo x Chubby Reader🍂❤️

~𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑨𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆
𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓~

Valentine's Day Special

(Y/N)'s POV

Here I am, waiting for Juza Hyodo to come. Well, I asked him to accompany me this Valentine's Day because I like him, everyone in school feared him but I don't. Why are they even scared of him? I mean, my friend told me that I was insane on asking Juza-kun to an amusement park, but what's do insane about him? He is a great brother and is only doing some good things, I smiled while I saw him running.

"S-sorry about being late.....(Y/N)-san"Juza-kun told me while I smiled

"No worries, let's go?"I asked as he nods while we walked side by side, although were just beside each other....I can't do something that can make him uncomfortable. I can resist my urge to cling into his shoulders because I can be clingy to him and I will lose my chance. We went to the amusement park together, some people recognized him, and basically ran away from our side.

"...gomen (Y/N)-san...."Juza-kun told me which made me smile

"No it's fine, they chose to not be near us, and sorry if I have dragged you into this"I said and he looks at me and nods

"It's not your fault...."Juza-kun said so nicely, he is so nice

"My best friends have different plans and decided to go with their boyfriends and girlfriends....they even gave me tickets on this amusement park, so I had to ask you....you seemed nice"I said with a smile while I walked ahead, I noticed that he isn't following me so I turned to him. He looks so lost and confused at the same time

"Um....did I said something...?"I asked then he looks at me

"You think I'm a nice guy...? Everyone in school or everywhere, people think I'm....scary"Juza-kun said as I smiled

"You may look scary but right now....all you do is walk and be nice to me...you haven't even done something I did not like"I said then I smiled and grabbed his arm so we could be in the amusement park, I saw many things that I like and mostly, I wanna go to the ferris wheel with Juza-kun at night. Most couple went to to the most popular ride for couples, and they had a promo....I was staring at it and was imagining riding with Juza-kun...until I realized that I'm with Juza-kun!

"U-um....le-let's just go to that ride..."I unconsciously pointed at the big roller coaster up ahead

"Hai...."he said and took my hand as we walked towards it, I was still absent minded so I had realized that I'm riding a roller coaster just now. When we are already riding the roller coaster, I was pale as a ghost and my heartbeat goes faster.

"You okay, (Y/N)-san?"Juza-kun asked then I looked at him

"....d-did I unconsciously ride this thing...?"I asked as he nods which made me gulping, the safety first came down and it's too late to back down.....I shivered and held for my dear life in the handle of the ride.

"I hate this....I hate this....I HATE THIS....!"I said then I suddenly felt someone's hand bringing my hand on their lap, of course I knew it was Juza-kun.

"We should've ride this, your scared"Juza-kun said which made my scare away from my feelings and I just, I just blushed. Is he for real....? He do be looking like a knight loyal to his princess.

"...I-I'm fine..."I said which made me looking at him

"You're still tremblin' in fear....I'll hold your hand for awhile"as soon as Juza-kun said, the roller coaster began to go down while I gripped on Juza-kun's hand harder. I screamed my lungs out through out the ride and here I was, on a bench while my world is spinning.