🍂❤️Taichi Nanao x Shy Nerdy! Chubby Reader🍂❤️

~𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏~

Valentine's Day Special

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi my name is (Y/N) Tachibana, I'm Izumi Tachibana's adopted younger sister, her mom adopted me after Izumi-nee's father left both Izumi-nee and our mom. I am a shy chubby girl in the age of 17, I'm in Hanasaki Academy, a third year. Izumi-nee took care of me and I'm sleeping in the Dormitory of Mankai Company, I mean she's a queen and most of the members adores how determined she is to her work and how beautiful she was. I mean, I'm also beautiful but let's just skip that, anyways I'm just lounging around the dining room and watching some videos. To be honest, I have a crush on Taichi Nanao-senpai, ever since he arrived at the company, of course Taichi-senpai is a year older than me and he's already in university. He wants to be popular like Masumi Usui-senpai and the others as well but Taichi-senpai seems struggling, I'm shy to even confess to him. I don't know why I don't have the courage to confess but, it's just too much. Valentine's Day is one day away, I plan on making chocolates for him....he will accept it since he accepted my homemade chocolates the last few years.

"What're you doing, (Y/N)-chan~?"I heard Misumi-san asking behind my back which made me shock a bit but I didn't scream

"Oh....uh I'm watching videos...how about you, Misumi-san? Are you finding triangles again...?"I asked then he nods as I smiled

"You aren't watching anything, (Y/N)-chan~ all I can see is recipes for different chocolate truffles....ah is it for Taichi?"Misumi-san asked as I blushed and look away, I nodded slowly then Misumi-san just ruffled my hair.

"I'll give you this triangle lucky charm, it will lead you to a happy ending~!"he said while he gave me a tiny triangle lucky charm, before I could even say something, he bolted off as fast as lightning....to somehow find triangles again...?

"It's pretty....cute to be honest"I said then I looked through the recipes and saw the perfect one, it's like a fortune cookie. I prepared the ingredients and I saw Omi-san

"Your up late on Valentine's Day again like last year, (N/N)-chan. Is it for Taichi again?"he asked and I nodded then Banri-san came in too, he was almost shocked to see me and Omi-san

"You should just fuckin' confess, (Y/N)"Banri-san said and I blushed while writing I like you through a paper

"....I-I don't know...."I said then Omi-san smiled

"Well it's not bad to confess, the only way to see Taichi's feelings is to confess"Omi-san said while I filled the chocolate truffles with paper in a plastic wrap, all of them with writings. Banri-san helped me write things on the paper and yup.

"And if he rejects ya, you can find a better guy. But I doubt that Taichi will reject ya, he fuckin' wants to date and be popular to girls"Banri-san said and I just smiled

"You think so, Banri-san...?"I asked as I filled the chocolate truffles with another batch of melted chocolate to cover up my truffles based fortune cookie.

"Hell yeah, anyways I'll just get water and go back to my fucking room with the Bastard. Don't stay up too late"Banri-san said as Omi-san smiled and helped me up at cleaning the equipments I used.

Taichi's POV

Morning came and (N/N)-chan came in my shared room with Omi-kun, she gave me another chocolates which made me happy and thanked her with a hug.

"Y-you're welcome"she said as cute as possible, she's so cuteeee! I wish I was her boyfriend, I mean she's so cute! Moments later on just staring at the bag of chocolates, I decided to eat one on the lounge which is pretty busy, we celebrated Valentine's Day together. I ate one but I didn't expect to have a piece of paper covered in plastic wrap, it's like a fortune cookie. So I opened it and saw what it wrote....

You're a fucking coward

It reads which made me blinking, my heart ached.

"Huh?! Banri-san you put what?!"I heard (N/N)-chan asking Ban-chan

"Oh come on, I accidentally put the wrong one sentence on the chocolate truffles, only one!"Ban-chan said then (N/N)-chan came running to me

"I-is this true....(N/N)-chan....?"I asked as all of them looked at me

"N-no...I-I won't even put it there...."(N/N)-chan said and I looked at her

"B-but it's your handwriting...."I said as she looks at me

"I-it's not! It's Banri-san's writing....t-truth is..."she said and I look down at her, she is shorter than me so yeah

"I like (Y/N)"we all heard it from Ban-chan.....

"W-what?! Banri-san, what are you saying?"(N/N)-chan asked then I looked at her

"I like you, (Y/N). I have been since I hang out with you, and if Taichi rejects you, I am fucking here to catch you"Ban-chan said then I just looked at him and (Y/N)....w-what am I feeling? It's my insides, it's boiling.....I'm angry.

"B-Banri-san...?"(N/N)-chan asked then everyone just whistled and just watched

"I-I like....Taichi-senpai...."she said and I looked at her

"Wait, really....?"I asked then she blushed so cutely and nods, I just stood there, I'm so stiff.

"Oh come on, kiss already!"Kantoku-san said which made Misumi-san pushing (N/N)-chan towards me and Kazu-kun pushing me towards her, we hugged each other and I saw Ban-chan.

"Kiss her already, Taichi. Before I change my mind"Ban-chan said then I blinked as (N/N)-chan looks at Ban-chan

"B-Banri-san...."(N/N)-chan said then I held her hand and hugged her while glaring at Ban-chan

"I won't give her to you"I said and Ban-chan sighed then walked away, bumping Juza in the process

"T-Taichi-senpai?"(N/N)-chan asked as I smiled and kissed her forehead then held her hands

"Awwwww you guys are cuteeeeee~! But I'mma check up on Banri-kun!"Kantoku-san said then everyone agreed and we were left alone, me and (Y/N)

"I like you too, (Y/N)"I said and she blushed, her whole face was flushed, it's kind of cute because it looks like a pink marshmallow.

"I-I like you more, senpai"(Y/N) said then she kissed my cheeks and I chuckled

~FINISHED~

(A/N: sorry it took awhile to publish again, I got the writer's block and it never even happened, so this was my first time. A lot happened, I had lost my self and lost interest in all of the things I do, I got depressed and such. But now I'm okay, I'm totally fine. I can write stories to make people happy again! I love you lots, guys and gals! Thank you for supporting this book❤️)