🍂Perverted! Azami Izumida x Innocent! Chubby Reader🍂

~𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑰𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕~

A/N: yes Azami can think erotic scenes that doesn't match up with someone's perspective, like when Taichi and Azami talked about dating girls, Azami thought it was all about erotic stuff(◡ ω ◡) also this is a Assassination Classroom x A3

(Y/N)'s POV

Hello! I'm the cousin of the director of Mankai Company, Izumi Tachibana. I'm (Y/N) Saoto, a chubby girl in her third year middle schooler at Kunugigaoka Middle School, in class 3-E....which is known to be the End Class. We are told to literally kill our sensei named Korosensei.....or we call him....Octopus of the Perverted Chicken....I don't even know what Pervert means.....I always ask Nagisa-kun about it but they won't tell me. They said I'm too innocent to learn about it. Now I'm walking back from my school to the dormitory, I live with the Mankai actors as well as Izu-san....she let me live here because my parents were both away...or more like they abandoned me. My class....how do I say this? Well they are unique, especially Karma Akabane-kun....he's an assassin, but we all are....in the End Class, we will assassinate our sensei so that he doesn't destroy the earth. He once destroyed the moon into crescent shape.....

"Tadaima, Minna-san!"I said cheerfully which made all of them looking at me, I saw Omi-san in the kitchen, he was always in there to be honest. I of course went to greet Izu-san in her and I's room, I'm sharing with her room for the meantime because the other room is still unavailable.

"Okaeriiii, (N/N)-chan~! How's school?"Izu-san asked as I smiled

"It's all great!"I said and I can't spill the beans to her, she'll be shocked if she knew. And besides, this is a secret between the End Class and Korosensei.

"Good to hear, anyways Azami-kun is looking for you not too long ago"Izu-san said which made me smile and nodding, I came down to see Azami-kun. Azami-kun and I are a couple since 2nd year of middle school, we got along due to our hobby of make up. Azami-kun is talking to Taichi-senpai about me?

"How great! So you two go on a date?"Taichi-senpai asked Azami-kun who blushed, speaking of date....he never took me on a date before.

"Eh? Y-y-you mean to do it?! No!"Azami-kun said which made me curious

"Azami-kun never took me on dates before, I wondered why he didn't...."I said making both of them jump in shock, Azami-kun looks like tomato and Taichi-senpai was shocked

"You mean Aa-chan didn't take you on a date?!"he asked still shocked while I nodded

"I always wondered why he hasn't asked me to go on a date but I considered that he maybe shy or something...."I said then Kazunari-san was there and he slung his arms around my neck and Azami-kun's neck.

"You mean Azamin and you didn't go on a movie theater or even in an amusement park?"Kazunari-san asked as I shook my head then Azami-kun was blinking, he then got red more and slapped Kazunari-san's arm away from him.

"You've been acting weird, Aa-chan....did you think about perverted stuff~?"Taichi-senpai asked which made Azami-kun annoyed and denied it.....I don't know what they are talking about.

"Um.....what is a pervert exactly.....?"I asked then Omi-san and the others were looking at me

"Y-you don't know what the meaning of it?"Banri-san asked as I shook my head and tilted it to the side showing that I'm confused, then Izu-san protected me by hugging my neck

"Don't spill anything on this innocent child!"Izu-san said then I just looked confused

"I-I'm actually getting curious, some of my classmates say it all the time....."I said then I looked at them while they avoided my eye contact, Omi-san broke the silence by giving me sweets....I can't resist so I ate it. Me and Azami-kun were on his shared room with Sakyo-san, we were discussing what to do on the make up for Winter Troupe's show.

"Neh Azami-kun, what does pervert mean?"I asked him again which made him looking at me, he sighed

"(Y/N), please don't start this"Azami said which made me look at him

"N-nande? I just wanted to know...."I said then he sighed and continued to discuss the details but I pouted and decided to face him.

"And the------ oi! D-don't get too close, (Y/N)!"he said as I looked at him

"What does pervert mean, Aza-kun?"I asked then he blushes, I didn't even do anything other than facing him with my determined face.

"Pl-please (Y/N), don't ask.....you're so fucking innocent"Azami-kun said as I looked at him

"Tell me please~!"I said and I shook him by his clothes but then I suddenly let him go, it caused a really bad fall. I was on top of him and I was in his chest, I look at his face that is redder than before.

"G-gomenasai, Aza-kun....."I said and quickly fixed our position as he pulled me close to him

"Do you really want to know...?"he asked as I nodded then he sat me up and himself, he began explaining it and I was flustered......

Azami's POV

As I was explaining this, yes I'm red due to it anyways as I was explaining it to her, she suddenly became red as me and I saw her head steamed off like in those anime stuff.

"A-ad-adult stuff....."(Y/N) said which made her fall forward on me then I caught her, luckily.

"This is why I don't want to tell you, (Y/N).....you're too innocent to learn about this...."I said and looked at her lips, I gulped and leaned down on her as I kissed her lips. It was soft and it tastes like (Favorite Fruit), she woke up a little later while bumping into my head

"Ow..."we both groaned as I felt my crouch got hard....shit. I turned my back to her and she sound so curious.

"Why did you turn you're back on me, Aza-kun?"she asked as I gulped and ignored it but (Y/N) went in front of me.

~A bit of a lime~

I gulped and sighed, my dick is up already. Fuck this situation

"Are you that curious~? Then I'll teach you how to suck a dick~"I said then she blushed and I expect her to disagree but she agreed, so fuck.

"Take off my pants and slowly rub it with your hands"I said then she nodded while doing it, I felt shiver run down my spine.

"L-like this, Azami-kun?"she asked as I nodded and bit my lips

"A-and then y-you ahh...y-you put my dick on your mouth....suck it like a lollipop..."I said then (Y/N) nods as she sucked it like she does in her lollipops, fuck.

"Ahh....(Y/N)....i-it is so good..."I said then she gave me a blowjob! Fuck!

"Ahhh....I'm cu-cumming, (Y/N)!"I kind of shouted her name as I came inside her mouth, she looks at me, my cum is in her mouth. (Y/N) looks at me with the look of questioning

"Swallow it"I said then she nods as she swallows it

"Ewww.....what the heck....Azami-kun!"(Y/N) said then I smirked

"You're not that innocent anymore, (N/N)-chan~"I said as she blushed and I kissed her once again

"Azami-kun!"she said then I smiled

~EXTRA ENDING~

Azami and (Y/N) were both exhausted from doing it outdoors, on the ferris wheel in an amusement park. Azami has a smirk on his face while (Y/N) is deep red.

"Ah, it's our little innocent (Y/N)~"(Y/N) heard the most annoying assassin in the whole world for her

"K-Karma-kun....and N-Nagisa-kun....konnichiwa!"(Y/N) said nervously then Karma knew that the couple did naughty things as Nagisa just looked confused.

"Who is this?"Nagisa asked which made Azami looking at them

"I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend and you two are?"Azami asked as (Y/N) smiled nervously

"I-I'm Nagisa Shiota...classmate of (Y/N)-san..."Nagisa said then (Y/N) nodded

"And I'm the greatest classmate of (Y/N), Karma Akabane~"Karma said as (Y/N) looks at Azami

"Hmmm....let's go, (Y/N)"Azami said then he pulled (Y/N) away from her two friends

~FINISHED~