Chapter 42🗣

Third Person's POV

"Okay have we all fucking calmed down now!?" Yoongi shouts at everyone as they all start to settle down.

"Fuck this!" Jungkook gets up from the floor and stomps towards the door.

"Hey, where the fuck are you going?" Hoseok walks right behind him.

"I'm fucking leaving! I didn't even want to see you all! I only came to see what you wanted to say! And just for you to rub it in my face how close you are getting to y/n! I can't stand to be around you or Yoongi and now Tae because he already knows more too!" Jungkook grabs the handle and was ready to head out.

"That wasn't my intention Googie!" Hoseok grabs his shoulder and calls his cutsie nickname, making him halt.

"Well, that's what I got from it! And I don't want you to call me by that anymore," Jungkook turns around with glossy eyes, only intensifying the dark circles.

"I just wanted to express that maybe we should all give her more time. From what I saw while she told me about her past it doesn't seem like she was quite over what happened and I hope you all could see it in her eyes as I did. I also hope none of you force yourselves on her and rush her for a decision." Jungkook hears Hoseok out and let's go of the knob.

"I didn't know Taehyung knew, what I just found out today." He looks at Jungkook with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry jungkook, I let my jealousy take over and I didn't mean to hurt any of you that deeply," Taehyung chimes in apologizing for speaking up earlier.

Jungkook wipes his eyes and just hangs his head. "I just want to know y/n more and get closer to her." Jungkook says what he wants, "I want to help her too. I want to bring happiness and always leave her smiling."

The others seem to agree with the young one and all concluded to talk to her separately so she may explain her side and her past with each one who doesn't know. "We just need to catch Jimin up." Yoongi sighs.

"That guy, he'll be too drunk to talk to right now," Taehyung crosses his arms seeming disappointed with his roommate.

"Is it that bad again?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah, he probably will think he's dreaming if we all go and talk to him, well if he's home right now," Taehyung sighs.

"Okay, then we'll wait for tomorrow to move any forward," Jin says.

.•°❤︎°•.

Y/N's POV

Jimin finally lets up and caresses my cheek with his thumb as I cough trying to catch my breath and trying not to vomit from the taste of such a bitter liquor from his tongue, he smiles looking me dead in my eyes once I settle from coughing. "Hmmm... this feels too real," He moves his hand from my cheek to hold my chin then gently brushes his thumb against my lips.

"I must really miss those lips," He manages to speak up and way better than before, I wonder if he's coming to his senses.

"Jimin, it is me," I say with my hands pressed against his chest holding him back.

"Huh? It can't be. I'm passed out somewhere I know for sure..." He mumbles closing his eyes as if trying to remember where.

"Jimin, you're in the elevator at WestVilla. Snap out of it you drunk," I feel so awful seeing him like this. Does he get drunk easily? Or does he have a drinking problem?