"Al," Kamille cut her off seriously, making her look up. "Thank you. If you didn't do that, we wouldn't have got out."

"You would've done the same," she said knowingly, before adding, "How are you doing anyway?" She nodded to the group around the campfire. "We got everyone back."

Kamille pursed her lips, glancing out at the group. They were talking amongst themselves, eating whatever little food they had left. It was good that they were all back together, but it felt strange.

"Kamille, what are you–"

"Hey, guys!" June called over to them, cutting off Al. "Over here!"

Kamille was glad for the interruption, afraid of where the conversation would go and what she would have to admit if Al had continued. She looked to Al and stood up, nodding to her.

"Come on," she said, offering a small smile.

"We're finishing this conversation sooner or later, Kamille," Al teased, standing up, too.

"Uh-huh," Kamille played along, hoping it was later rather than sooner.

The two joined the others by the fire, taking a seat and tucking into some food.

"So, Mo-Mo," Sarah began, earning Morgan's attention, "you finally gonna tell us where the hell in Virginia we're actually going?"

Morgan smiled a little, looking down at his shoes. "It's called Alexandria. And there's a few places more or less nearby."

"Place with the king?" Al asked curiously.

Morgan nodded, smile widening as he remembered. "Uh-huh."

"Pet tiger?" she continued.

"We'll go there," he promised.

Al smirked at him before taking a sip of her water.

"How's the patient?" Strand asked Al, glancing at her with a smile.

Al nodded, returning the smile. "Better now."

Before Strand could reply, his radio went off, with Luciana's voice crackling through.

"Found a truck with a full tank. On our way back."

"Copy," Strand replied, before speaking to the group. "It appears we'll be arriving in Alexandria via caravan."

Kamille tried not to think about how she wouldn't be going with them.

"Well, we're gonna need the extra room," Morgan said. "Thought we'd make a stop where we first met – Polar Bear's truck stop. We'll load up the boxes and drop 'em on the road, whole way to Virginia."

The others hummed in agreement, seeming to like the idea.

"Well, we should get some sleep," John concluded. "We hit the road at dawn."

"Let's pack it in," Strand said in agreement.

Everybody began to set up for the night and Kamille tried to think about when the perfect time to tell everyone she was leaving would be, if she would even tell anyone at all. Wouldn't it be easier to just leave without saying anything?

Still torn with what to do, Kamille was returning from Al's truck after saying goodnight to her when Alicia was stood by her stuff where she was to sleep tonight. Kamille hesitated, wanting to backtrack, but Alicia caught her gaze and approached her, not looking away.

Kamille glanced around, trying to find a distraction, but everyone was settling in themselves, leaving the two girls alone by the fire.

"Hey," Alicia said softly.