Meet the 1st Lead

Mulai dari awal

PA: Adi, you alright???? Why don't you just listen to me! Every time... every time you do this! Show yourself to me! God Adi! Your head!! It's bleeding!! Uncle is so going to kill me!!! Adi.!!!! Are you even listening to me.??? Shit did this explosion clogged your ears.!!!!!!!
( Aditya was still looking at the car.! His fav car! Which just blew up right in front of his eyes, he just kept on listening to his PA or say best friend blabbering about everything! He just turned around and walked inside his Mansion followed by Manav who was trying to take in this silent treatment! His father was sitting in the living room all worried as his security didn't let him go out during all this hustle! He came running towards him and engulfed him in a hug.!!

Satya Oberoi(S0): God Adi.!!!
How are you.? Your head!! It's bleeding! Why are doctors not here??? (He screamed) MANAAAAV!!!!!

PA: Sir! Sir! Sir! I swear sir! I did everything to stop him.! But he made his world famous puppy dog eyes!!! ( he said explaining himself)

SO: Aditya why don't you understand?

Aditya: .......

(Doctors came some were treating Manav while others were surrounding Aditya, checking his pressure, his joints along with any others injuries other than the one on head, they treated him, gave some medicines and left. A maid came with a glass of water for all 3 of them, they took it)

PA: Sir! We checked the car! The security checked the whole car! I don't know what they missed! (He said looking down)

SO: this is just getting worse day by day.! Culprit!!! Who is he? Them? We need to know! They attacked him right it front of our house!
(Aditya who was having glass of water in his hand was listening to everything till now and was thinking about all the attacks that were planned for him, how most of them till now missed and how he just got lucky this time, he was thinking all this and listening to his father and Manav, Aditya stood up and threw the glass of water on the floor catching all the attention in the room)

Aditya: I am done! I am sooo done! Dad.!! Who are these people.! How is this possible that your security miss this and how the fuck your investigation team still not able to figure out the main culprit!!!!! Is there any normal life for me!!? Being a celebrity itself takes away most of the normal way of living from my life and whatever was left, this life threats and attacks are taking it away? What am I supposed to do??? Go underground? Cz they even figure every small thing about me! SHOULD I STOP BREATHING??? ( He yelled, first time in his life he yelled in front of his father, not only that he cursed in front of his father!!!! Manav, his father, all the maids and servants were stunned and stood there with shocked expression.! Finally Manav broke the silence.)

PA: Adi..... let's go to your music room! (He knew Aditya has to let it all out!!! He was suppressing all this inside himself since last 8 months! He just gave a assuring look to Aditya's father and took Aditya to his music room, As soon as Aditya entered the room instead of going to his all time favorite guitar, he went towards the drum set and started playing them! He didn't knew how to play them , he was just taking out his frustration on them, that was the only way to calm him down. Manav was watching him while sitting on a chair present in the room, after a while, Aditya stood up and left saying he is going to freshen up and will meet at the dining table for dinner)

Manav's POV:

As soon as Adi left, I went to uncle! He was sitting by the dining table rubbing his temples!!!

Manav: Sir...(cut off by SO)

SO: drop this formality at once! Will you?