1-The Fire that changed her life

~~~~~~~~~~~~¿Alexandra?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG TW

She is a 15 year old girl who lost everything in seconds. She is a very smart girl with the IQ 185
And is a skilled hacker. She loves reading books to escape the hard reality, she sings and plays the piano and guitar. Boys wish they could date her but she doesn't trust anyone.

Alexandra was just a toddler when she ended up in foster care. She stayed at many different homes but when she turned 10 they only got worse and worse most of her foster parents abused her mentally and physically but some hurt her by raping her. Her latest foster parents tried selling her for drugs but she ran away and went back to the orphanage to meet her friends Anthony, Mellisa and Adrian. They were the best of friends , they did everything together.

"Alex what are you doing here??" Melissa asked " I'm here because my foster parents tried selling me " I said " THEY DID WHAT !!!?????"Adrian yelled " they were crack heads they wanted to sell me for drugs" I looked around " where is Anthony?" They looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows " ooh why are you wondering??"

For some stupid reason they think we like each other but truth be told he is like a brother to me.

{Flashback}
4 year old me was siting in the play room all alone when a boy came over " do you mind if I sit here?"
I looked up to see a boy with emerald green eyes and raven hair and a huge smile " of course.....eee.. what's your name?" I asked he just gave me a bigger smile and stretched out his hand " Anthony pleasure to meet you!" I shook his hand firmly " Alexandra the pleasure is all mine" I gave him a weak smile.
That is the moment we became best friends.

A few years later when we were 9 we meet a girl with beautiful chocolate brown eyes and brown curly hair she was absolutely stunning " Hi I'm ..... Melissa"  she said with a shy voice " hello I'm Alex and this is Anthony...... do you want to be friends??" I asked her with a smile of course she said yes.

Then when we were 11 we were siting in the library when a boy with hazel eyes and brown hair " hi what are you guys reading...... mind if I join??" I looked up at him and smiled brightly " we are reading how to kill a mockingbird, of course you can sit with us!" He gave me a smile in return " I'm Adrian"
{Flashback over}

I went to the roof were he always was I was walking up the stairs when I heard the fire alarm go of. I could hear all the children screaming, I ran back to my room and grabbed my backpack with the pictures of us and my books. I ran out to find Mellisa, Anthony or Adrian but they were no where to be found there was only kids and teachers and they were all looking at the house that was slowly burning to the ground.

I cloud hear sirens in the background " common children line up so I can cheek who is here!" Miss Wood yelled. Everyone lined up when it was my turn she looked at me with a sad smile and said

" honey this might come as a shook but you need to get to the police station there are some social workers who wants to speak with you" I simply nodded and walked over to the police car. " excuse me?" I said to one of the cops " how can I help you sweetheart?" a man asked with a sad smile " could you possibly drive me to the police station.... Miss Wood said there was a social worker who wanted to speak to me" he opened the car door "I will take you"
He said with a smile.

We got too the station and he told me to wait in his office ' turns out he has a wife and kids and his name is Oliver' he came back in with a man in this twenties " hello honey I'm Evan your social worker" he gave me a smile " hi I'm Alexandra but you already knew that" I felt my self blushing " sit down there are some things that we need to talk about" I sat down " Excuse me Oliver!" I said before he walked out " yes?" I looked down at my hands " do you know who survived the fire... like do you have a list or something?" " yes... is there someone in particular?" I looked up " yes Anthony, Adrian and Melissa" he gave me a smile " let me cheek that for you sweetheart" and he walked out.

" so we did a DNA test to see if you have any relatives and we found your family!" he said happily but I felt it was hard for me to breathe " wha... at... do you mean with family?" he gave me a glass of water " your family honey they didn't know you were alive" the thought I was dead " what is their last name?" I asked. He gave me a smile " García.... your full name is Alexandra Emilia García!" He said with a smile " they want you back so you are flying over there in a few hours"  'Flying ?' I asked myself " where do they live ?" "New York !" I didn't know what to do " okay" I gave him a weak smile.

Oliver came through the door with a sad smile " I'm so sorry for your loss Alexandra.... they are all dead" he said. I didn't understand I just started crying because I lost the only family I ever had " thank you Oliver for telling me" I said with a shaking voice. He looked at me sympathetically " so when are we leaving for the airport?" I asked Evan with tears in my eyes " the plane is leaving in 2 hours so we should get going" "ok" was all I could say.

A/N
What do you think?
Don't forget to comment and vote my loves😘