Chapter Five

I woke up the next day to Marcus parting the curtains, revealing the blinding daylight.

"Good morning, My Lady. Breakfast will be in the dining hall. Earl Phantomhive has planned the events for the day, as I am unaware at the moment." Marcus said as he wheeled a nice-smelling cart with a steaming teapot, a teacup, a spoon, and a bowl of sugar cubes neatly arranged on the top.

Marcus poured out the tea and added a few sugar cubes to my liking.

(A/N: I'm not sure if that's how you like your tea! Sorry! I like a few spoons of sugar in mine, though. :P )

I sipped my tea until I felt that it was a good time to stop, then Marcus whisked the tea cart off to the kitchen.

Mey-Rin helped me get dressed, and I went downstairs for breakfast in the dining hall.

It wasn't a very... eventful breakfast. Sebastian served it, and Ciel and I ate in silence, until Ciel asked me something.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

It took him a few moments for him to think of what he was about to say, then he asked, "Would you like to go horseback riding with me? I thought you might want to have a break, since the situation you are in is kind of stressful, to say the least."

I politely accepted, since I had nothing better to do that day anyways. Marcus said that Ciel was to do the event planning.

-Time skip due to the fact that I have no life-

I was in a casual dress- nothing fancy, and it could get dirty. Ciel had a jockey-like outfit on, which, looked very stunning on him.

Marcus helped me mount my horse, and I sat comfortable in the saddle, then, I positioned my feet and held the reins tightly.

The animal warmed up to me for some reason, as if I were its owner from the very beginning. It's very people-friendly. Its coat was jet black, yet it's mane was a bright white, as if this horse had been well groomed and well taken care of.
I gently stroked its mane while Ciel mounted his horse, a completely black horse, with no hints of anything white on its body.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, (y/n)." Ciel said as he shuffled and got comfortable with the saddle.

(🌚 Author ships Ciel x saddle~)

Our horses trotted along the path behind Ciel's manor, which lead to a private meadow that only Ciel and his servants knew about.

The scene was gorgeous- colorful autumn leaves twirled in the air and landed softly on the ground, the sun peaking through the trees. The sky was a beautiful blue, and you could hear the horses trotting along the path.

We finally came to a large clearing, where the grass blew softly to the melody of the wind.

(A/N: how do you poetry because apparently I can for some reason)

We stepped off of our horses and onto the lush grass.

It turns out that there was already a picnic blanket and food set out for us.

I sat down on the blanket, and Ciel did the same.

There were a few moments of silence, once again broken by Ciel.
"I hope you aren't too bored, (y/n)."

I looked up at him and he looked downward, folding his hands behind his back.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around Ciel, and rested my chin on his shoulder.
He had a shocked expression.

((Surprise hug Attack!))

"It's perfect, Ciel. Thank you." I said, closing my eyes and hugging him tighter. I could feel his arms wrapping around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I could feel the warmth of his body, as he rested his chin on my shoulder as well.

((🌚💕))

Ciel just sat there awkwardly until
I pulled away.
We sat there in silence and talked about our lives at home. We talked about the stupid people, the ones that try to get attention, and Ciel actually laughed and smiled, which I didn't think he could do much.

Finally, we went home on our horses, and I greeted Marcus at the door.

I accomplished my preparations and went to sleep.

---

heyyyy

This is author btw in case you didn't know •^•

I think I have a plan for this story but anyways

YA KNOW

Author-chan also spends time on other books. You should check out what else she's doing besides writing your interesting fanfics.

Or... Something like that.

Just in case you haven't noticed, I don't write very fast. I get a burst of inspiration one moment, and then all of the momentum goes 'poof.'

Just like that.

Ehehe.

I'm
Sorry
It
Is
Short

Screw chapter five.