Chapter 10/EXTRAS

"Is everything alright, Milady?" Marcus asked, rushing out into the garden after Sebastian, holding onto his injured shoulder.

"Yes, everything's sorted out, I believe. Speaking of which, how did you NOT die?" you asked him, walking up and lightly brushing your hand against his bandage.

"The earl's butler aided me. I was sure to thank them immensely." Marcus replied with a warm smile.

"And that he did, by asking for you, young miss, to stay here in our manor and to get to know the earl. Why, I couldn't have thought of a better plan myself." Sebastian added, with one of his signature devilish smirks.

((A/N: Marcus ships it ;) ))

You were about to protest when Ciel
put his hand on your shoulder.

"Agreed, Sebastian. I would've enjoyed inviting you over myself, since the queen told me earlier to help find you. You seemed to have left the castle and disappeared. Of course, fulfilling my position, I found you and brought you here. I ran into you, not knowing you were the princess, yet I helped anyway. I do hope you can forgive me for mistaking your true status." You then nodded, silently forgiving him.

He turned around, and there the carriage was, Sebastian appearing in the front.

"This way, your highness." he said, holding your hand as you went in the carriage.

-time skip to when we all get to the palace-

"(Y/N)! Why'd you scare me like that, you could've been hurt!"

"I'm sor-" you started, but Ciel interrupted.

"A band of branders tried to take her. They shot your butler in the shoulder. Yet everything's perfectly fine now, I believe. None of it was her fault, except for the fact that you allowed her to leave home in the first place. That's just my opinion, though."

"You're quite right, Young Master." Sebastian replied, placing his hand on his chest.

You then went up to the queen, and whispered in her ear,

"So can I?"

She nodded, gesturing to the Earl.

"What are your thoughts on this matter, Earl Phantomhive?"

Ciel nodded, very sure of what she was talking about.

"Yes, I am sure. Your daughter is absolutely stunning, Your Highness. It would be very grateful if you accepted my proposal."

The queen sighed.

"I gracefully accept."

A smile swept your face as well as Ciel's as he said,

"I give you my utmost thanks, Your Highness."

"Ahem, Young Master?" Sebastian asked from behind, tapping his shoulder.

"Yes, what is it?"

Sebastian smiled a little, saying,

"How was it that you knew immediately that this was the princess?"

Ciel scoffed. "I just recognized her, that's all."

While Ciel went and stood over with Sebastian, you decided to give the Queen a,

"Surprise hug attack!"

The Queen laughed, hugging you back.

"I'm proud of you, (Y/n). For braving all this out, I mean. One more day without you and I would've punished you by locking you in the tower for a week. It seems now that I know the circumstances, and things have changed."

"A week, eh?" you whispered, looking mightily confused.

Ciel then walked up to you, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Excuse us. Marcus, explain what happened with Sebastian." you asked, as you excused yourself from the throne room.

Marcus replied, Yes, Milady."

You then dragged Ciel over to the library, where you hurried over to a wall, framed by two symmetrical curtains. Pushing them aside, you guided Ciel to a small hallway, which then lead to a small room.

"I want to show you my most favorite thing ever, alright?" you asked. Ciel nodded.

The room's wallpaper was decorated with blood red roses, and the wall itself was (your favorite color). What was the most interesting was the small, white desk that sat in the very middle.

Ciel started to question, but you shushed him for a moment.

"This is my favorite spot in the whole castle. Now, look here."

You sat in the matching white chair, motioning for Ciel to stand next to you, and he did so.

Then, you opened one of the delicate drawers which contained a somewhat large box, which you took out of the drawer.

You unlocked it, using a key, and you flipped the lid. Using the key, you winded up the music box.

It chimed a familiar tune. It's doll-sized centerpiece was in the shape of a girl doing ballet. She wore a plain, white dress, and white slippers. She looked little, about 8 or 9. Her light hair was long and wavy, as if she had it in good care, but hasn't cut it in years. Her eyes were closed, yet a pair of red glasses framed them. The figure was very detailed, and her nose was dotted with freckles.

You hummed the first verse, then started to sing;

"Over the moon,

at the darkest of day,

Waving, dancing,

At midnight, I pray.

When the clock strikes twelve,

the dancer is gone,

only for a little,

not very long."

Ciel smiled, and stood over you, his hands on your shoulders.

"Will it be us now?" Ciel asked.

"Yes, forever, I hope."

You laughed, standing up and facing him, embracing your new fiancé.

"Yeah, Forever, us." you whispered.

---

"And together we'll be,

Just the two of us,

forever."

-From "I'll Be Yours," (2014)

---

A/N
SURPRISE I WROTE MORE MUAHAHA (to the ones who finished at the finale oneshots before I wrote this- salute to you good sir)

((I HOPE IT WAS FEELY))

I tried to make something cool out of my stupid 11yr old writing haha

Question: Do you want a sequel? (It may take like, two years lol)

I HOPED YOU LIKED IT SINCE I TRIED OKOK

Did you notice the music box? Take a look at Chapter 8 again, and then you'll understand it.

I put a lot of references in this so I hope you actually read it and actually get it near the end of the story.

---

Presenting;

-Forever Us-