Chapter Four

HELLO (~•3•)~

I'm thinking that I shall write a really long grand finale chapter :3
~~~
I blinked, and my eyes finally adjusted. I stared at my hands to make sure my eyes were working properly.
"I-I can see...!"

"Well, that's good."

I looked beside me,
and I saw
the one and only,

Ciel Phantomhive.

I shot up from my seat.
"Y-You're Ciel P-Phantomhive! I... Umm.... I shouldn't be here..."

I turned around, taking off my heels in the process and ran as fast as I could.
I heard him call for me, but I kept running, tears slipping out of my eyes.

I was running from Ciel.

Away from the Phantomhive manor.

Away from the one I wanted from the very beginning.

I stopped in London, kneeling on the ground, panting.

Why me?

Then I remembered Marcus. I hope he's alright.
I kept running until I got to the palace gates.
I stopped in front of the guard.
"Can... You... Open The... Gates?" I asked between breaths.

"I'm sorry miss, but we're currently not letting anyone in. The princess (y/n) went missing." The guard said firmly.

"B-But..." I protested, but the guard stood still and firm.

"Terribly sorry, but if you don't leave, we will have to arrest you."
:(
I ran to an alleyway, sobbing.

I am the princess.
Why didn't they believe me?

Then I looked at myself.

My hair was tangled in knots, my feet were all muddy and covered in blisters, my head was pounding, tears were slipping out of my eyes onto various scratch marks, which were oozing out blood all over my face from scratchy trees, my dress was torn and dirty, and I dropped my shoes somewhere. Great, just great.

I stood against the wall and sighed, eyes puffy, face all watery and red.

"Are you alright, Miss?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked up to see Sebastian.

No, I wasn't alright.

"I do believe I'm fine, thank you for asking."
The man stepped closer.

"It seems that you have gotten yourself in quite a predicament."
My head jolted his direction.

How did he know?

Sebastian spoke up again,
"I can help you, if you would like."

"How?"

"Just come with me." He said as he put out his hand for me to grab.

As I hesitatingly accepted it, he whisked me off my feet, carrying my in a bridal-like position. I felt the redness rush to my cheeks, and moments later, he was running, full speed ahead towards the manor.

Great. I'll have to face Ciel again.

Sebastian dropped me off at the manor. Ciel was in his study, so I could ignore him, thankfully. I went straight to my room to find Marcus making my bed.

"M-Marcus?" I stuttered as I ran up to him and hugged him. He smiled, and then immediately had a serious face.
-.-

"Your Majesty, you are supposed to look fit to present yourself to the palace. I started a bath in the bath closet. I also left a couple towels and newly bought soaps from London, choose one that suits your liking. I also bought some newly tailored dresses which I hung up in the wardrobe."

And with that, he left to ask Sebastian to see what he could help with in the manor.

-Time skip to after you got a bath because how would I describe a bath anyway-

I slipped on a comfortable dress not requiring a corset after I took a bath.

Then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I murmured as the door creaked open.

It was Earl Phantomhive.

"Sorry to disturb you, Miss (y/n)."

I nodded, and motioned for him to sit on the bed next to me.
A few moments of silence, then he spoke up.

"I... I know everything."
I looked at him in shock. He knew... everything?

"And that's why I want to help you, (y/n). Oh- um, Your Majesty."

Without thinking, I quickly wrapped my arms around him, pressing my body against his. I couldn't bear it any longer.

I felt this sort of... Comfort when I was with Ciel. Like, the feeling when you just want to be with them for as long as you can.
I wanted it to just be us, forever.

I could feel Ciel's body warming up, and I tore myself apart from him. His face was blood red.

"I-I'm sor-" I started, just as Ciel hugged me back.

Before I knew it, tears were slipping out of my eyes. Ciel pet my head, and tried to quiet me down. I rest my chin on Ciel's shoulder, and my crying went to a halt.

"Your Majesty, are you alright?" Marcus asked, raising his voice a little. He rushed right outside the door, checked in, and, knowing I was alright, he went back to his duties.

I slowly backed away from Ciel, when he grabbed my hand and blacked something in it. A box. About the size of my hand. I opened it, and inside, was a beautiful pendant. It was (favourite colour), with silver swirls outlining its perimeter.

"I saw this in the window, and it reminded me of you, Lady (y/n)."

I looked over at the blushing Ciel, and smiled.
"Thank you, Ciel."

Ciel put it on my neck for me, and I looked at it in the mirror. Ciel was right, the pendant matched my (eye colour) eyes, and the smile that was currently plastered on my face.

"You look lovely, your majesty."

"Please, call me (y/n). I don't want you saying 'Your Majesty' all the time. It gets annoying."

Ciel nodded and left the room, closing the door softly behind him.