We've also settled on the bridal party, which was probably one of the easiest decisions to make, at least for me. I've never really had that many female friends, or friends in general, so the idea of having a group of women standing up with me whilst I get married never seemed to cross my mind until now. Realizing that I don't have that many friends, did make it easy for me to decide. Harry's sisters - Leigh-Anne, Nathalie, and Gemma - would be standing up with me on my big day, but Ruby would take the title of my maid of honour. With everything that girl has done for me, I'd be a fool not to choose her to stand next to me on my big day. Harry would have his brother John and friends - Niall and Liam - stand up with him; John snagging the title of best man. But he also asked Edward if he too would play an important role in our big day, as one of his groomsmen - or Lil' Groomsman as Harry likes to call him.

I nearly wept when Harry asked Edward, actually I'm pretty sure I did weep.

But other than those key details, and a couple of other things I'm too stressed to remember, we're not too far along with our wedding planning. And that's what's getting to me today. Juliette said she wants the food and flowers chosen by tonight.... Let's just say there are more flowers in the universe than what I thought.

"Because I might be," I mutter, bottom lip wobbling a little as my eyes burn, staring at the pages of bridal magazines that Juliette dropped by one weekend. Harry practically plops down on top of me on the couch at the tone of my voice, clinging on to me like we've been glued together.

"None of that." He scolds, running his thumb gently across my bottom lip. I mentally scold Juliette for choosing this weekend, out of all the other weekends in the month, for me to make hard decisions. Let's just say, Mother Nature is not on my team today. "C'mon, let's take some deep breaths." Harry pulls the bridal magazines out of the way, dropping them on the coffee table beside my laptop, before pulling me into his lap and squeezing me tight.

Harry's always been good at calming me down, as well as Edward, hell even Dusty is; but Harry... I call him the anxiety whisperer. He knows just what to say and do, and best of all he has a sixth sense as to when to walk away and leave me be. Sometimes the worst thing in the world is someone smothering me when I'm in the midst of a breakdown. Not today though, I need all the cuddles I can get.

"How about we take a break for a bit, huh?" As much as I want to quit and crawl into bed and under our duvet, I can't.

"I can't take a break, Harry." I say, using all the strength that I have to keep myself from bursting into tears, "I need to figure this out before the day is over or Juliette will march on over here and kick my åss!" Just the thought of my soon-to-be step-mother-in-law and her pressuring ways has the dams in my eyes bursting wide open.

"Hey, shhh!" Harry panics, placing his hand on the back of my head and pushing my face into his chest; his other arm snakes around me and pulls me flush against him. I bury my face in his soft top, dirtying the solar system jumper with my salty tears. "What're you crying for? What's got you so upset?"

"There's too much to do! I don't know what to do or what decisions to make. I don't bloody know anything! I don't know how many people are coming or what the difference between a peony and a gardenia is. I don't know what kind of dress I want or what the bridesmaids and groomsmen should wear. I don't know what I'm going to do about the bakery or if Ruby is sure she wants to make the cake in addition to being my maid of honour. There is too much fucking pressure and shite that I don't know what to do, and people think that I do, and I really don't!" I wail, burying my face deep in Harry's chest, most likely soaking through his jumper with my tears.

Bridezilla has entered the chat.

"Okay, okay -"

"We picked the worst date in the world too!" I blubber, sitting up to look Harry in the eyes. His expression is pretty impassive, but I can see a slight fear behind them. "The seventh of the month, does that ring any bells to you Mr I-Have-A-Bloody-Calendar-For-Everything-Including-My-Fiance's-Menstrual-Cycle? I'm going to be a plump, overly-hormonal, blood bag. I had a dream last night that I bled all over my white gown, in front of everyone! And then when I woke up, that's all I could think about. Plus, we won't be able to have any fun on our wedding night - oh god! We have to call it off -"