4 || That's what Bilbo Baggins hates

Complete chaos

Complete chaos. That's how the two Baggins siblings would describe the night so far; however, both had differing feelings on this chaos. While Bilbo tried to put everything back in its place, Leo got them everything they needed. While Bilbo panicked over the tricks and flips the dwarves performed, Leo clapped and laughed. You could say the tension in Bag End was so thick you could cut it with a cheese knife. Which brings us to......

"Those are my... Excuse me, not my wine! Put that back. Put that back! Not the jam, please." Bilbo noticed a rather large, ginger dwarf carrying a block of cheese and panicked. "Excuse me. Ex...Excuse me. A tad excessive, isn't it? Have you got a cheese knife?"

Bofur, a funny dwarf with a hat that had wild flaps, laughed at Bilbo, "A cheese knife? He eats it by the block."

Bilbo's attention went elsewhere rather quickly. "No no, that's Grandpa Mungo's chair, no...uh, so is that. Take it back, please. Take it back, this is antique, not for sitting on. Thank you. That is a book, not a coaster. Uh...put that map down."

Meanwhile, Gandalf and Leo helped the dwarves set the table for the feast. Several of the dwarves were crammed into the small nook, making it quite crowded. "Leona, dear, can you get a few more plates?" Nori asked her kindly.

Leo smiled and nodded as she made her way out of the crowd of dwarves, only to trip over Ori's foot and be thrown forward out of the nook. She closed her eyes expecting to hit the floor but instead she felt her arms being steadied by two calloused hands. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to be met with the handsome face of the blonde dwarf. He smirked at her and lifted her to her feet with ease.

Leo's cheeks flushed and she clamped her hands together in front of her. "Thank you. It's a bit crowded in there."

"No problem, lass. I'm Fili." he bowed slightly and took Leo's tiny hand in his to place a gentle kiss on it, "at your service." he said as he made sure to emphasize the word 'your'. Leo blushed. "So Leona, is it? Couldn't get that out of your brother." He rocked back and forth on his heels and smiled down at her. He couldn't help but notice how little and adorable she has. Not to mention that she was the most beautiful woman Fili might have ever laid eyes on.

- a/n: but I digress -

Leo nodded. "Yes, that's right. Leona, or Leo, yes. Sorry for my brother's shortness with you - wait, why did you ask him my name?"

Fili simply winked and walked off to his brother, leaving Leo slightly confuzzled. She noticed Gandalf standing in the corner and decided to join him. He looked down at her with a soft smile. "Your face is quite red, Leona. Are you coming down with something?"

Before she could deny his question, Bofur strode next to her and answered. "She is Gandalf. It's a serious condition, one ye can't get rid of once you've got it." Leo thought he was serious, Gandalf knew where his statement was going. "It's called young love." Leo smacked his arm and he walked away cackling.