"Sooo, we've all noticed that something is going on between you and Midoriya and we want to know if you two are dating!" Her question came out as an excited statement and Ochaco had to fight the flush that threatened to overtake her features.

"N-no, it's nothing like that." She replied, feeling nervous. The girls weren't stupid. It would be impossible to deny that there was something between her and Deku, but Ochaco didn't want to admit how close they had gotten or that they've been close to kissing a couple of times. It was too intimate and the brunette felt like she would betray Deku's trust if she told the girls everything.

"Then what?" Jiro prompted, surprisingly curious. She had also noticed chemistry between her classmates and how Uraraka's behavior changed around Midoriya. It was pretty obvious that their feelings were mutual, but if neither of them took the initiative to do something about it, they would spend all their time pining after each other.

"You don't have to answer of you don't want to, Ochaco-chan." Tsuyu spoke up and offered the brunette a way out. Clearly, all the questions were making Ochaco uncomfortable and even if Tsuyu wanted the brunette to be honest about her feelings, she didn't want her friend to feel pressured into sharing something so personal.

"...I...Uh..." Ochaco wracked her brain for something that would satisfy her friends. Even if they were being nosy, she knew their intentions were good and they were likely trying to help her figure out her love life, but Ochaco felt a strange surge of hesitation wash over her. She was grateful that they wanted to help, but her feelings for Deku were something she wanted to sort out for herself, so she was trying to think of some way to tell them that, but kept turning up empty.

When Uraraka failed to put it into words, Momo took pity on the flustered girl and gave her a small push in the right direction, "You like Midoriya-san, right?"

The vice president of 1A watched as color flooded the brunette's cheeks and didn't need any other confirmation from her friend. The rest of the girls quieted down when Uraraka gave the tiniest of nods and waited for her as she gathered courage to speak.

"I like him." She whispered and confirmed their suspicions. Although they were talking quietly, Ochaco looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation.

"So go tell him!" Mina and Tooru chorused and folded their arms across their chests. They had noticed a while ago that the brunette had a crush on their dorky classmate, and it had taken her so long to admit it. Uraraka could be so dense sometimes.

"No! Not yet... I'm not ready and I'm not sure he returns my feelings." Ochaco stalled for time with her half-lie. She wasn't unsure of Midoriya's feelings for her, but the truth was that she wasn't ready to properly face him and tell him. Tsuyu rubbed circles on her back, always a pillar of constant support.

"It's okay, you don't have to rush," Yaomomo put a hand on Ochaco's arm and spoke softly, "we just want you to know that we support you and if you need help, you can rely on us." When Uraraka nodded, Momo looked pointedly at the rest of the girls. No one was to ask Uraraka any more questions about Midoriya, and Momo held their gazes until they each nodded their agreement.

It was hours later in the afternoon and Deku had asked to meet up with her after dinner. Ochaco hadn't had the chance to speak to him since that morning and she was excited about seeing him again. She had been hanging out with the girls in the park next to the dorm and it was nearly time for her to meet with Deku. Her heart started beating faster when she thought about him and she had to shake her head to regain her composure. It didn't help the slightest that Mina and Kyouka (and Tooru?) were watching her like hawks.

"I wonder why Midoriya called her out like that, could it be a confession of love?" Mina made a show of whispering to Tooru who giggled in return. Ochaco felt her face heat up.