Bonus

Yaomomo?" It had been a few hours after breakfast when Ochaco came up to the vice president. Momo looked up from her book and noticed that Uraraka had a few specks of flour spattered across her cheek and sleeve.

"Yes?" Uraraka was looking intently at her and it was a little unnerving, if she was entirely honest.

"Your quirk allows you to create things you know the molecular makeup of, right?" The gravity user asked, intensity in her eyes increasing.

"That's correct. Why?" Momo couldn't contain her curiousity any longer. Had Uraraka spotted some weakness she might have?

"Well, if you knew the makeup of food or dessert, would you be able to create it? And would it be edible?" Uraraka asked and her question shocked Momo.

"Theoretically speaking, yes, but I don't think it would be edible. There are a lot of food additives and aromas that need to be accounted for in processed food, but for raw ingredients I think the nutritional value would be zero, since it technically is artificial." Momo answered. She had never actually tried to eat anything she created, but maybe she should look into it. If she succeded, it would become an incredibly useful skill in the future. The challenge excited her and she immediately started jotting down ideas for things to create.

"Oh, I see." Ochaco left Momo alone, a little disappointed. Now she would have to find another way to obtain an endless supply of snacks.