Chapter one

Charlie looked over her shoulder and saw her sleeping infant, Y/N. She smiled and walked over to his crib. The baby slept peacefully in his crib and held his stuffed toy gorilla in his arms. She couldn't help but smile at him. Charlie walked over to the crib. She looked down at him and reached down to him and gently rubbed his cheek gently and lightly kissed his forehead. Vaggie walked to the crib as well and looked at Charlie.

"You know that you can hug and kiss him when he wakes up, Hon. Right now he needs his sleep." Vaggie said softly and quietly so she wouldn't wake up Y/N.

"I'm sorry Vaggie. He's just so cute and I love him so much." Charlie said and looked over at Vaggie. "I love him too. He's like my own kid, but right now he needs his sleep, otherwise he's going to be cranky, depressed and fussy." Vaggie said. Unfortunately, as she talked, she unintentionally woke Y/N up.

"Wwwaaaahhhh!" Y/N cried once he woke up. Charlie and Vaggie looked down at Y/N surprised. Charlie immediately picked up Y/N and rocked him gently. "Shh, shh, shh, it's ok (Nickname.) don't cry. I got you." She said in a soft and motherly voice. She lightly kissed his cheek and looked down at him.

Y/N sniffled a bit. "Hey little guy, sorry we woke you up." Vaggie said kindly and pinched Y/N in a kind and gentle way, unfortunately it was a little to hard. Y/N started crying and screaming as tears poured down his face. Vaggie's eye widened and she jumped back a bit.

"Oh crap! I-I'm sorry Y/N!" Vaggie said to Y/N as she tried to find something to calm him down with. She wasn't use to being a parent, but she was trying her best to be a mother to Y/N. She remembered when she started dating Charlie and found out that Charlie was two months pregnant with Y/N. Vaggie didn't care though, she loved Charlie and promised to always be there for her. Vaggie promised to stay by Charlie's side and help raise the baby.

When Y/N was born and Vaggie held Y/N in her arms, she felt joy run threw her body. Holding the newborn infant and seeing him made her fell happy. She was so happy to be with Y/N and Charlie. Y/N was one of the only males Vaggie liked and cared for, and that was saying a lot.

Charlie's eyes widened as she saw Y/N crying. She rocked him gently and tried to think of a song to hopefully calm him down. Vaggie soon got back to Y/N and gave him his pacifier. Y/N slowly calmed down as he sucked on his pacifier and Vaggie kissed his cheek gently.

"Wow Vaggie. That was amazing. How did you know the pacifier would calm him down?" Charlie asked Vaggie. "Well it's one of many things that had calmed him down on several occasions." Vaggie said. Vaggie looked at a clock. "It's almost time for the interview. Ready to go?" Vaggie said as Charlie nodded her head without any hesitation. Vaggie smiled as she got Y/N's baby bag.

The bag was filled with diapers, baby bottles, baby lotion, baby powder, milk, a couple of baby toys, a list of emergency contact's and some baby clothes. "Gotta be prepared for anything." Vaggie would say.

Charlie smiled softly as she held Y/N. "Vaggie? Do you think we should bring Y/N with us? We could always leave him with Blitzo or Moxxie and Millie or Cherri bomb or Angle Dust?" Charlie suggested. Blitzo, Cherri bomb, Moxxie and Millie were occasional babysitter's for Y/N. Charlie wasn't sure whether or not to bring Y/N with them to the news station. She didn't think that Kate Killjoy would allow a baby at the studio.

"It's fine hon. We cane bring him with us. Besides, Blitzo is probably in bed with Stolas, Cherri is probably blowing up god knows what, Moxxie and Millie are probably busy with work and I wouldn't leave Y/N with Angel Dust if he was the last demon in hell!" She said the first part calmly and shouted when she got to Angle Dust. She didn't wanna leave the only male she cared for with the second sluttiest demon in the seven rings of hell.

Charlie smiled and looked at her son "Ready sweetie? We are going to a news station. We are going to promote Happy Hotel!" Charlie said in a cute and happy voice.

Y/N just smiled, giggled and made cute little baby sounds. He clapped happily as Charlie kissed his nose gently.