Short: Bed time

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in his crib. He lightly sucked on his pacifier. He held his blanket gently as he was sleeping. However, during the night, Y/N slowly started to wake up

"Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" The loud cry of the little baby rang throughout the hotel.

The tiny infant cried softly in their crib. Tears running down his little chubby cheeks. The tiny little baby rubbed their eyes gently as they cried.

Vaggie's eye slowly opened up as she slowly woke up. She grown softly as she woke up and heard little Y/N crying. This wasn't the first time he woke up in the middle of the night. Heck she was used to it by now.

She looked over at Charlie who was fast asleep. Charlie was a heavy sleeper. So this meant that whenever Y/N woke up, she was the one who had to take care of him.

This was the twenty third time in two months that she woke up to Y/N and had to calm him down. She got up and groaned in annoyance and went to calm him down. Don't get her wrong she loves the little guy, he's practically like a son to her. Hell, he's probably one of the only men in hell she likes. But she just missed her sleep. But she understood the responsibilities of taking care of a baby.

She walked across the room and entered Y/N's room. It was painted a light shade of (Favorite color) and filled with toys, baby stuff, and had a rocking chair in the corner.

Little Y/N was uncontrollably crying in his crib and kicking. Vaggie looked down and picked him up gently.

" Hey little guy. Do you have any idea what time it is?" She asked him, but in a cute little voice. Y/N looked at her sadly and kept crying. She walked over to the rocking chair and sat down.

Vaggie wasn't really good with kids. She had never been a parent and not once imagined becoming a parent in hell.

But she was so glad to be raising Y/N. The kid had a bright future and Vaggie loved him as if he was her own son. She hugged the infant gently and started rocking back and forth gently.

Y/N kept on crying. "Come on little guy don't cry." Vaggie said softly and in a calming voice. She gently placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed his cheek gently. Her fingers gently graced the soft skin of his cheek. The crying slowly calmed down as Vaggie was doing this.

Just then the door busted wide open and Charlie ran into the room. "I'm here! I'm here! I'm here! Don't worry baby! Mommy's here!" Charlie said in full on alertness. She looked around the room quickly and Y/N started crying again.

Vaggie covered her face with one hand and looked at Y/N. This might be rude to say about a crying baby, but he looked rather adorable as he was crying.

Charlie ran to her baby and picked him up quickly. "Whoa whoa hon! Be careful. He's little. His bones and body is still pretty fragile." Vaggie says she got up along with Y/N.

"I'm sorry Vaggie. It's just that he needed me." Charlie said and nuzzled Y/N's little cheek gently. Y/N continued to cry in his mother's arms. Charlie held him close to her. Y/N's stomach growled loudly and Y/N kept crying and screaming.

"I'll go warm up a bottle of milk." Charlie said as she rocked Y/N to hopefully calm him down. " no I'll do it you're already holding him." Vaggie said.

"No it's ok. You should get some more sleep." Charlie said as she gently placed a hand on Vaggie's shoulder. Vaggie smiled softly and kissed the hand gently. " that's sweet hon but you're already holding Y/N. It could be dangerous for you to be cooking the bottle and holding him at the same time." Vaggie said. Although Vaggie was an expert in kitchen safety she was an expert in baby safety. She had done a lot of reading in Charlie's parenting books.

"Vaggie, you've gotten up......too many times to count. I should do this." Charlie said and lotta Vaggie.

Y/N screamed loudly and started squirming in Charlie's arms. This was probably his way of saying "Shut up and feed me please. I'm tiny and a baby, I'm hungry."

Charlie looked down at him. "Aww, you're just a hungry and tiny little thing." Charlie cooed him softly. Vaggie quickly left to warm up Y/N's bottle. Charlie carried Y/N over to the rocking chair and slowly rocked him back and forth. She kissed his cheek gently and started doing what she did best, she started to sing.

Y/N slowly began to calm down. He sniffed a bit as Vaggie returned with the bottle. "Thank you." Charlie said as she gently got the bottle and started feeding Y/N.

Y/N sucked on his bottle gently and drank the milk. Charlie smiled as she was feeding Y/N. "He's so cute." Vaggie said softly. "He has your skin and hair color." Vaggie said

"Thank you. He also has Seviathan's eyes." Charlie said. Vaggie looked annoyed at the thought of her ex boyfriend. "Good thing he doesn't know about Y/N." Vaggie said. Charlie quickly turned and looked at Vaggie in shock.

"What? He probably would have dumped you or something if you were still dating and found out you were pregnant." Vaggie said.

Charlie wanted to say something, but knew she was right. Soon Y/N was all finished up with his bottle, however due to his small age he had a little trouble burping. Charlie put him over her shoulder gently and he burped softly.

"Fell better?" Charlie asked as Y/N yawned and soon fell fast asleep in her arms. Charlie smiled and began to sing again.

"Hush now little baby don't say a word, mama is gonna keep all the monsters away and make hell a better place." Charlie sang softly. Her finger tips rubbed little Y/N's cheeks gently as he was sleeping peacefully. Charlie had the infant wrapped in a light blue blanket and kissed his cheek gently.

She rocked him gently and hugged him gently. Vaggie sat down next to Charlie and laid her head on her shoulder gently and rubbed Y/N's cheek gently