Scenario: Holding the baby.

Charlie Morningstar

"Who's a wittle guy? Who's a wittle guy? It's you!" Charlie cooed as she was holding onto Y/N. Y/N giggled happily at his mother and lightly grabbed onto her cheeks. Charlie giggled and kissed his little nose.

Alastor

He usually holds Y/N with one arm as he's doing his radio show. Y/N in one arm and his staff/microphone in the other.

Vaggie

Vaggie had a look of concern on her face as she held the small infant. Little Y/N looked at her in admiration and lightly grabbed her cheek. He started tugging at her cheek. Vaggie couldn't help but smile at his cute actions. She lightly grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her cheek.

Angel Dust

He typically holds Y/N with two arms. Sometimes when Y/N gets upset and fussy, he'll hold either a rattle or a stuffed animal to calm him down.

Niffty

She will happily hold him and bounce him in her arms.

Husk

He doesn't hold Y/N...yet.

Cherri Bomb

She won't admit it, but she loves holding Y/N. She hold him close to her. Almost like they were cuddling.

Loona

Surprisingly, she'll cradle Y/N in her arms. If a stranger, Blitzo, or Moxie try to see him. She'll growl protectively and even threaten to bite.

Lucifer

Y/N's reaction was actually surprising. The small infants face fell and his lips quivered. He began screaming, crying, and kicking. It was like he was trying to escape. Lilith had to run over, pick up Y/N and calm him down.