Filler

Angel Dust decided to give Y/N a haircut, thinking it would be a fun bonding experience. He set up a chair and got out his scissors, carefully snipping away at Y/N's hair.

However, things didn't go as planned. Angel Dust accidentally cut a chunk of hair that was too short, and he didn't know how to fix it.

Alastor, who happened to be passing by, noticed the dilemma and offered to help. Angel Dust reluctantly agreed, and Alastor took over the haircut.

He carefully trimmed Y/N's hair, using his precise hands to create a neat and tidy style. However, as he was finishing up, he accidentally nicked Y/N's scalp, leaving a bald spot right in the middle of his head.

Angel Dust gasped in horror, apologizing profusely for the mistake. Alastor tried to remedy the situation, but it was too late. Y/N was now bald in the middle of his head. Alastor used his magic to fix it, only to completely incinerate all of Y/N's hair.

Charlie and Vaggie were shocked when they saw Y/N's new haircut. Charlie tried to hide her laughter, while Vaggie scolded Angel Dust and Alastor for their recklessness.

Despite the mishap, Y/N seemed unfazed by his new haircut, giggling and smiling as he played with his toys.

In the end, Charlie and Vaggie had to wait for  Y/N's hair to grow back, then they took him to a professional hairdresser. Y/N looked adorable with his new haircut, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief that the mishap was over.