Baby learns music

Charlie and Vaggie were busy with some hotel management duties, so they asked Alastor to babysit Y/N for a few hours. Alastor was happy to oblige, and he took Y/N to his radio station in the hotel to keep him entertained.

When they arrived at the radio station, Alastor showed Y/N around and introduced him to all of the different instruments and equipment. Y/N was fascinated by the glowing lights and the sound of the music coming from the speakers.

Alastor put on a record of classic jazz music and started dancing around the room, encouraging Y/N to join in. Y/N giggled and clapped his hands, enjoying the upbeat rhythm and the fun dance moves.

Alastor then pulled out his trumpet and started playing a lively tune. Y/N watched in awe as Alastor effortlessly played the instrument, moving his fingers up and down the keys and blowing into the mouthpiece.

Alastor noticed Y/N's fascination and handed him a small toy trumpet to play along with. Y/N happily blew into the mouthpiece, creating a few off-key notes that made Alastor laugh.

As they continued to play music and dance around the room, Alastor also took the opportunity to teach Y/N a few things about jazz and its history. He explained the different styles of jazz and the famous musicians who had helped to shape the genre.

Y/N listened intently, fascinated by the stories and the music. Alastor was impressed by Y/N's curiosity and enthusiasm, and he knew that Charlie and Vaggie would be proud of their son.

After a few hours of music and fun, Charlie and Vaggie returned to the hotel and picked up Y/N from the radio station. Alastor gave Y/N a hug and a pat on the head, telling him that he had been a great companion.

As they left, Y/N waved goodbye to Alastor, already looking forward to the next time they could play music together.