Chapter 42: Libraian akumatized

In the Paris city library, the librarian Mrs. Spelling, she put the returned books back on the shelf.
Mrs. Spelling: Ahh. There's nothing like the smell of old books in the old library. As I call it my second home. *Then, the mayor scale inside the library, he start cough and sneeze because of the dust in the air.* Oh. Mayor Bourgeois. What a surprise if you being here. How are you?
Andre Bourgeois: Can't complaint. A-Choo! But I can complain about how there's so much dust in here.
Mrs. Spelling: Oh yes. I know it's a little dusty in here.
Andre Bourgeois: Mrs. Spelling, how long have you had this library?
Mrs. Spelling: 32 years.
Andre Bourgeois: Well I'm afraid the extra years have worn out.
Mrs. Spelling: I know it maybe a little run down, but I will get this all fixed.
Andre Bourgeois: People stop coming here for books, they go different bookstores instead. If your library is not full like it use to be, I'll have no choice but to close it down.
Mrs. Spelling: But, Mayor... you can't just shut it down.
Andre Bourgeois: You're gonna have to sale this place eventually. I decided to turn it into a little French cuisine restaurant.
Mrs. Spelling: A restaurant? Nononono! That is not happening.
Andre Bourgeois: It's already been approved. We'll start tomorrow. Have a nice day. *He leave the library, Mrs. Spelling looked upset.*
Mrs. Spelling: I can't just sale my building. It holds too many memories. That mayor will not tell me to sale my library, not on my watch. *She put her hand on a check out stamper.*

In Hawkmoth's lair, the window start to open and butterflies.
Gabriel: Hmm. Something's up in the air and I sense another akumatizing. Perhaps it's time to get Mayura's help. *Nathalie looked at the miraculous and wasn't sure if she can be Mayura again.* What's wrong?
Nathalie: I'm nervous on being Mayura. What if I get weak again when this was damaged?
Gabriel: You won't get weak. I fixed it so it could make your amoks stronger.
Nathalie: What if you didn't fix it good enough?
Gabriel: Impossible! I made a few adjustments and i followed the tablet on how to fix a flinched miraculous. It will work. Trust me. *Nathalie breathe out and she put on the Peacock miraculous and Duusu appeared.* Perfect. *He put on the butterfly miraculous and Nooroo appeared.* Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transformed into Hawkmoth.*
Nathalie: Here goes. Duusu, spread my feathers! *She transform into Mayura.*
Hawkmoth: Aww, the poor librarian is about to lose the place she is most possessed of. Well we can help her on that one. *A butterfly land on his hand and turned it into an Akuma, he set it free.* Fly away my little akuma and evilize this bookworm. *The akuma flew out, Mayura get a feather off of her fan and turn it into an Amok, she set it free.*
Mayura: Fly away, my beautiful amok. And enhance her frustration. *The feather float all over Paris. In the library and akuma hit the rubber stamp and the amok hit the computer too.*
Hawkmoth: Cyber-book, I am Hawkmoth. Your precious library is going done under and you don't want it to go away. I can help you save your library. I'm giving you the power to turn people into books. In return, I'm gonna need you get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous.
Mayura: Cyber-book, I am Mayura. To help you succeed, I am giving you Cyber 5000, you will be in total control of him.
Mrs. Spelling: Yes! Of all the books and technology in the world, no one will think reading books in a public library is too boring. *Dark bubbles start to form and dark bubbles start to form on the computer, she laugh evilly as she and Cyber 5000 bust out of the library, she keep laughing evilly and Cyber 5000 roared loud too, people start to scream in fear and runaway.*